• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question for you fans, will Zatanna join thr new Justice League?

Z

Zatannafan333

Guest
Hi. :)

I was just wondering if any of you knew if Zatanna would be joining the newly reformed JLA series out this summer? I mean even though she quit the team on her own terms with Batman's minwipe and all, along with not agreeing with the direction the team was going. It's "One Year Later" now, so maybe she'll reconsider? I sure hope so, obivously.
 
No one knows who will be on the team yet except for the people at DC.
 
i hope she doesnt. if i was bats i wouldve bi--tched slap her across the face.
 
There's a possibility that she may rejoin. Ed Benes has various sketches of heroes who've been in the JLA in the Wizard magazine before the latest one, Zatanna happend to be one of them but nothing was said if she would actually be apart of the new series and same went for the others. But like I said, there's a slight chance she'll be involved as Bred Meltzer hinted there would be 11 heroes joining the team.

Here's the sketch.

JLAZatannaFlash.jpg
 
I'd like to see Zatanna join the Justice League and have her own ongoing someday.
 
I'd take a Dr. Fate ongoing first. Unfortunately no one seems to know how to make Dr. Fate work right.
 
TheCorpulent1 said:
I'd take a Dr. Fate ongoing first. Unfortunately no one seems to know how to make Dr. Fate work right.
Eh, I think Fate is better suited to mini's anyway.
 
TheCorpulent1 said:
That's because you're lame. :o
No, thats because I've seen that most writers really can't make Fate work for an ongoing. Although, if they got somebody like Ostrander to do it (who did the Spectre, another uber powerful character), perhaps.
 
That's like saying Superman should only be in minis because Chuck Austen wrote his ongoing badly. :confused:
 
TheCorpulent1 said:
That's like saying Superman should only be in minis because Chuck Austen wrote his ongoing badly. :confused:
Of course the reasoning is faulty. It's just that I detested DeMatteis' ongoing, but the mini's seemed to work far better (including DeMatteis'). Like I said, if somebody like Ostrander came along, perhaps they could make it work, but from what I've seen up to now, Dr. Fate doesn't work yet in a solo ongoing.

Happy? :p
 
Batman said:
There's a possibility that she may rejoin. Ed Benes has various sketches of heroes who've been in the JLA in the Wizard magazine before the latest one, Zatanna happend to be one of them but nothing was said if she would actually be apart of the new series and same went for the others. But like I said, there's a slight chance she'll be involved as Bred Meltzer hinted there would be 11 heroes joining the team.

Here's the sketch.

JLAZatannaFlash.jpg

know where i could find sketchs of the other charcaters?
 
Harlekin said:
Of course the reasoning is faulty. It's just that I detested DeMatteis' ongoing, but the mini's seemed to work far better (including DeMatteis'). Like I said, if somebody like Ostrander came along, perhaps they could make it work, but from what I've seen up to now, Dr. Fate doesn't work yet in a solo ongoing.

Happy? :p
I've never been happy. :(
 
To answer the original question...yes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,709
Messages
21,790,312
Members
45,617
Latest member
BadlyDrawnKano
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"