Questions & Comments about the Star Wars Saga (past/present/future) [merged-15]

Dr.Fear

Superhero
Reaction score
and goddamn that jar jar binks is annoying.

So annoying that Qui-Gon knocks him out. He's supposed to annoy.

Get over it. Just pay attention to the movie. Not the characters.

err arent the characters in the movie

Gamma Ray said:
Get over it. Just pay attention to the movie. Not the characters.

I'm sorry, that was one of the most idiotic statements I've read.

Yes, he is quite annoying. Are you noticing this now?

Yes, I find him VERY annoying, but over all I loved the movie:up:

Lucas made up for Jar, with the final duel. Total ownage!

Now that I think about it, that little kid that played Anakin was worse than Jar Jar. Damn, how stiff is that little brat? Did they just give him this role because of his marvelous performance in Jingle All the Way?

Go Web Go! said:
Now that I think about it, that little kid that played Anakin was worse than Jar Jar.
Indeed. That kid couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.

Hehe, I'm just about to crack it into my player in a run up to Thursday. I was going to hold off and do Phantom on Tuesday and Clones on Wednesday, but I'm bored right now so, on goes teh Menace. I'll probably do Clones on Tuesday so that the wife can watch her TV shows on Wednesday (bloody "Relocation, Relocation"...)

Go Web Go! said:
Now that I think about it, that little kid that played Anakin was worse than Jar Jar. Damn, how stiff is that little brat? Did they just give him this role because of his marvelous performance in Jingle All the Way?

Don't you mean Arnold's SMASH HOLIDAY BLOCKBUSTER EXTRAVAGANZA "JINGLE ALL ZEE WAY!" :p

Conan owns you all

Jar Jar isn't that bad when yo look at his role in the films of portraying innocence throughout the saga

Portraying Innocence? Or just plain Stupidity?

"I'm a person...and my name is Anakin"......

*shudders as skin crawls*

Yeah...I watched a bit on Fox and was surprised.....I had gotten used to Jar Jar, he was fine, but dammit Jake Lloyd was just BAD! BAD, BAD, BAD! How did I miss that every time I've seen this movie until now? He's so freaking STIFF! Worst line deliveries EVER! He just takes these random pauses, or random fast-fowards! Egh!

I would've gone to the Dark Side if i meant killing Jar-Jar

yeah he does suck. i noticed nat's performance was a lil off too.

Phoney Bone said:
Yeah...I watched a bit on Fox and was surprised.....I had gotten used to Jar Jar, he was fine, but dammit Jake Lloyd was just BAD! BAD, BAD, BAD! How did I miss that every time I've seen this movie until now? He's so freaking STIFF! Worst line deliveries EVER! He just takes these random pauses, or random fast-fowards! Egh!
If that kid was the best Lucas could find out of what 1,000 kids..I don't want to see the other 999.

[Faustinas] said:
Don't you mean Arnold's SMASH HOLIDAY BLOCKBUSTER EXTRAVAGANZA "JINGLE ALL ZEE WAY!" :p

Conan owns you all

"I WILL MAKE A HOLIDAY DEVOTED TO MY PERENNIAL HOLIDCAY CLASSIC JINGLE ALL ZEE WAY, I SHALL CALL IT.......JINGLE ALL ZEE DAY!"

Goddamn that kid is annoying.

"Well Threepio....im leaving, on a starship."

I don't think Jar Jar really hurt the movie save for that battle where he defeats half a dozen robots or more in Bugs Bunny fashion.

My gripe with the movie is Jake Lloyd is so damn stiff. He should be dark and like Haley Joel Osment in The Sixth Sense, scared and afraid to let go. Instead he is a happy go-llucky slave that is like every other annoying child actor.

But Liam Niesson, Ewan McGreggor, Nathalie Portman and Darth Maul were all very good in it.

The story needed tweaking and Anakin needed to be much darker with a better child actor.

Oh well.

Jar Jar and Lloyd ruin the movie. They should have replaced Jar Jar with Chewbacca and Jake Lloyd with Haley Joel Osment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"