Rank Tom Brady's Roasters

BoredGuy

Never Did a Popular Thing
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this but Sports seemed like a fine place.

For anybody who watched the Tom Brady Roast on Netflix, rank the roasters from best to worst!
Here's mine:

1. Nikki Glaser
2. Tony Hinchcliffe

3. Kevin Hart
4. Sam Jay
5. Jeff Ross
6. Bill Belichick (Who knew?)
7. Ron Burgandy (Not his best, but the Giants chant lifts him a few spots)

8. Drew Bledsoe (A bit of awkwardness but he took it like a champ)
9. Andrew Schultz
10. Kim Kardashian
11. Peyton Manning (Not his best, but still solid)
12. Julian Edelman
13. Ben Affleck (his delivery was fine, but he spent the whole thing ranting at internet incels instead of roasting Tom)
14. Tom Brady
15. Tom & Bert (disappointing, Tom should've just done a traditional roast)

16. Gronk (That man has taken far too many head shots)
17. Randy Moss
18. Robert Kraft
19. Dana White (gotta love conservative "comedy")

key- Excellent, laughed throughout; Ok, A few good laughs; Decent, a couple small chuckles, or just did better than I expected; Painful

All in all, not one of the better roasts. And it was interesting watching the Football players, hearing the jokes that came off very "inside football" like they were at an awards dinner rather than a celebrity roast. To be expected I guess. But, Belichick and Bledsoe were surprisingly good, (outside of Bledsoe incessantly licking his lips, ick).
Some of the comedians were quite disappointing as well; Jeff Ross wasn't his best, Andrew Schultz shouldn't have gotten so ****-faced before going up, and Tom & Bert were very disappointing, even Tom looked bummed afterwards.

What y'all think?

Last edited:
Andrew Schultz was hilarious, Gronk was hilarious, Brady was hilarious, and I think you just hate Dana White because he was pretty funny in the 75 seconds they gave him. Bledsoe was definitely one of the weakest, Bellichick was ok, and Kim K not in the bottom 5 is laughable. Very questionable list bro.

Andrew Schultz was hilarious, Gronk was hilarious, Brady was hilarious, and I think you just hate Dana White because he was pretty funny in the 75 seconds they gave him. Bledsoe was definitely one of the weakest, Bellichick was ok, and Kim K not in the bottom 5 is laughable. Very questionable list bro.
These are opinions, obv, and comedy is very subjective

but imo, Gronk showed he barely has a functioning brain and just barely managed to squeak out some painful jock humor

I like Schultz usually, but he wasn't his best at the roast, and his slurring was so bad I think he should've gone in sober

I give Brady credit for the 9/11 and Aaron Hernandez jokes, but the rest was awkward (As the roastees speeches always are)

Dana White was painful and shouldn't have been offered a speech (though the jokes towards him were pretty funny)

And Kardashian wasn't good, but at least should could read and speak English, so she cleared the very low bar that was set for her by the other roasters (although upon reflection, maybe I should've put her closer to Brady's ranking)

But everybody below number 5 maybe was subpar regardless, this roast was rough

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"