Shazam Rate Shazam! (NO DISCUSSION)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Zyyj9zo.png

Use to poll to cast your rating for Shazam!

To post your reviews use the Shazam User Review Thread

I really enjoyed this film. A real good cluster of GREAT moments throughout and think it will hold up well for my next viewing. A solid 7/10 for me.

Started with 6/10,
Upon reflection, bumped it to 7/10.

Easily 9/10. The only weaknesses were the runtime ( maybe about 10-15 min too long) and Dr Sivana being very one note - Mark Strong did a great job with very little to work with.

Otherwise a pure delight ! Loved this film and would go see it again.

I keep seeing how one note Sivana was but I thought he played it exactly how it should have been with the dead seriousness to contrast Billy's child-like behavior. Even in moments of seriousness, the levity was perfect because the concept of the film made his character comical. I thought this entire film simply WORKED. I can feel myself wanting to see it in theaters again.

9/10

Tied with Wonder Woman as best DCEU movie.

I gave it a 6. A lot like cotton candy... A sugar rush of fun that melts away far too easily, is full of empty calories and offers no real nutritional value, which will barely be remembered by the time they get around to the sequel.

9/10

An absolute joy from start to finish the only thing keeping from me giving it the full 10 was a small 15-20 minute section in the middle where the pacing felt a little off, other than that

I gave it a 6. A lot like cotton candy... A sugar rush of fun that melts away far too easily, is full of empty calories and offers no real nutritional value, which will barely be remembered by the time they get around to the sequel.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"