Rate the First (not teaser) Ant-man trailer!

I sorta loved it to death.

The family movie vibe doesn't bother me in the slightest and something about the tone of trailer reminded me of classic family adventure films like Goonies, Explorers, Honey I Shrunk the Kids (I wonder why...) and even ET. I couldn't tell you why, the style of the film looks nothing like these films but it gave me this weird, nebulous blast of nostalgia.

The visuals look amazing, the action creative as heck and the cast looks on point. This may be a "safe" MCU film, but it could be one of the most fun.

Boom, nailed it.

This movie might be the funnest MCU film yet.

I haven't re-watched a trailer this much in a long time.

Last edited:
gave it a 9, I think the GA will actually be intrigued now. Great trailer.

The ending with the toy trains was just brilliant.

8.5/10

I gave it a 9/10. It was just a notch below the GoTG trailer, but still very, very good. I was very impressed on how engaging and visually exciting they made the growing and shrinking.

Much like the GoTG trailer, I think there will be alot of people attracted to the project, that weren't thinking about this before.

9 - this feels like it's underestimated and much like Guardians of The Galaxy, I have a feeling that the general audience is going to love this film for the humour, action and characters reliability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"