WandaVision RATE the Wandavision Trailer

SumT

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since none had created it, here it is.
How would you rate the actual Trailer, after that earlier tease months ago?

Easy 10 out of 10. Definitely one of Marvel’s best trailers - and it was less than a minute and a half! I’ve watched it upwards of thirty times at this point and still enjoy every second: can’t wait for the series premiere.

9 out of 10. Based on what they've shown, I think it's better looking than any of the MCU movies and up into Fox X-Men territory in that regard, which shows they can make their stuff look like that. I can only hope the MCU's X-Men films look this good. Storywise...well, it's kind of a big question mark at this point.

6. Pretty meh. I know they are going to for the sitcom look but I just imagine if was a feature film and it had a 16:9 frame ratio, this would look more cinematic.

Not eXcited about this @ all. Plus they intentionally made the iconic costumes from the comiXs look cheap.

I give it a 9/10. Its weird and freaky and very much communicates a solid and fascinating tone. It also shows off some remarkably good production values, both in the "special effects" sense and the "cinematography and set design" sense. Plus, I like Wanda and I like Olsen as Wanda, more of her is always good.

I mark off one point for being a trailer, and thus intrinsically untrustworthy and incomplete. It could have earned an extra credit point if it had some Darcy, but no Darcy, no bonus point. *cough*

Darcy is visible in the background of the S.W.O.R.D. people

I gave it a 8/10 because it missed a little bit more dramatic elements in the 2nd half. I really like how it changes from 4:3 to 16:9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"