Re-Design Contest

SniktSteven

Civilian
Reaction score
Re-Design Contest

This is a contest to determine who amongst the contestants has the best re-designed costume for a character from Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image etc. Ten contestants will post their picture of their re-design and then voting will commense by PM. Please PM me with the re-design you see as the best.
Deadline: Deadline for all entries will be January 23 (I would have it set further but I'm going to Florida for a vacation)

• Contestants

Hey, I'll join. I'm not that good of a drawer, but I can create cool costumes.

Excellent:woot:, 3 down and 7 more to go!

1.Nighthawk_Fan
2.ant3ros
3.Mattchew

would it not be better to have it be a specific chracter that everyone has to do???

I agree. It´s better having a single character and working on it... If we do it that way, I´m in. Oh, what the h*ll! I´m going to be in anyway...

would it not be better to have it be a specific chracter that everyone has to do???

I agree. It´s better having a single character and working on it... If we do it that way, I´m in. Oh, what the h*ll! I´m going to be in anyway...
Hmmmm havent thought about it lol good idea though, but which character? Or should we have it as re-design a character from just a certain team like X-men or Justice League? And yes manips are good with me:yay:

So far we have

1.Nighthawk_Fan
2.ant3ros
3.Mattchew
4.uriondo
5.Smallville#1fan
6.Asteroid-Man

Its an open contest. Basically its any superhero you can re-design. The winner will have the most favored re-design.

So far so good!:yay:

1.Nighthawk_Fan
2.ant3ros
3.Mattchew
4.uriondo
5.Smallville#1fan
6.Asteroid-Man
7.donaldthe3rd
8.chuckymack

Heres my re-design of 2099 SpiderMan, both in pencil and color:
scan0003-2.jpg
spiderman22.jpg