Real bronze Begins gauntlets

gregday

Civilian
Reaction score
For anyone tracking my ridiculous batsuit project, my German blacksmith has just finished the forging of my custom fitted blackened bronze gauntlets.

bronze.png

oh wow dude that suit looks amazing...i want one so bad! holy crap...

They look dangerous, careful you could put an eye out.

I'm in the uk, how much ya want for it all ?
:word:

:sleepy: i would have offered more, that easy money.

What the...Where the hell did you get all that?

What the...Where the hell did you get all that?

He made them. He even made the amazing BB suit like you would wear along with making the same wooden closet like in BB. Anyone want to join me in raiding his house for the costumes & props? :hoboj:

He made them. He even made the amazing BB suit like you would wear along with making the same wooden closet like in BB. Anyone want to join me in raiding his house for the costumes & props? :hoboj:

I'm not raiding that dude's house. Who knows what other kinds of toys he has...

I have to be fair. I didn't sculpt or cast the urethane armor and cowl, Bob D. did that. And Mardon Callanta made the fiberglass gauntlets. The belt was sculpted and assembled by Allan Lavigne originally, but I've done a ton of rebuild and upgrades to it. The batarangs were by D. Chen. Umm... I did make the cape and closet from scratch though, so there's that :)

Oh, and the undersuit came from Gabriel Nguyen. But I did the armor/undersuit gluedown work myself.

Even though I only did the closet, I'm still quite proud of it. It closes flush, it locks, it's on rolling brass casters, and has automatic overhead lights wired in so when you open the door they come on.

I have to be fair. I didn't sculpt or cast the urethane armor and cowl, Bob D. did that. And Mardon Callanta made the fiberglass gauntlets. The belt was sculpted and assembled by Allan Lavigne originally, but I've done a ton of rebuild and upgrades to it. The batarangs were by D. Chen. Umm... I did make the cape and closet from scratch though, so there's that :)

Oh, and the undersuit came from Gabriel Nguyen. But I did the armor/undersuit gluedown work myself.

Even though I only did the closet, I'm still quite proud of it. It closes flush, it locks, it's on rolling brass casters, and has automatic overhead lights wired in so when you open the door they come on.

Wow, dude, you're freaking lucky. Not only do you have an amazing BB suit and cowl, but it was sculpted by Bob Dylan. I would've never guessed.

Wow, dude, you're freaking lucky. Not only do you have an amazing BB suit and cowl, but it was sculpted by Bob Dylan. I would've never guessed.

Yep. Who knew he can do that beside singing? :D:up:

250px-Bob_Dylan_by_Daniel_Kramer.jpg

More teasing...

IMGP4217.JPG

IMGP4220.JPG

IMGP4212.JPG

IMGP4216.JPG

IMGP4215.JPG

IMGP4214.JPG

IMGP4219.JPG

Yep, suede lining on the inside...

Heh.
"Familiar. Don't you have anything new?"
"How about THIS?"

Very cool. That cabinet is amazing. I don't remember seeing pics of the full layout in the movie, how'd you figure all that out?

haha I'd buy it for 10 grand. But Id rather have that money to buy my new camaro next year

All paid for, and definitely coming next week. The armorer is black powder coating them now, so they won't be as shiny and bronze tinted as in these pictures.

edit: 3/26: Still at the powder coating shop. They are scheduled to be done Friday and ship Saturday. Will be here by next Wednesday.

That is STUNNING.

Thanks. The centerpiece really is going to be the gauntlets. I haven't seen how they look with the powdercoating, but it's supposed to give them a baked on matte finish. The armorer tells me they are 2-2.5 lbs each, and the hinge is very secure. My mind is racing wondering just how they feel. Good thing I have less than a week to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"