REAL people casting thread

Who do you think would actually make a good movie? Not deserve one, cause I think a lot deserve one Im just not sure how great a movie it will make. Who do you think would make a sweet movie?

Personally, I have been pulling for a Robert F. Williams movie for a long time. I just think it could have a great atmosphere. And just the idea of spotlighting someone other than MLK or Malcolm X from the Civil Rights Era would be cool. Laurence Fishburne would kill this role, I know more about RFKs actions rather than personality but he seemed to be a soft spoken but powerful presence kinda guy.

Then of course theres Tesla, who was too damn entertaining to not have a movie. Nolan didnt even scratch the surface with The Prestige of the incredible eccentricities of Tesla. Tesla vs Edison (War of the Currents) could have a tongue in cheek Hatfield vs McCoy scenario. Something Kubrick-esque. Bowie was pretty good in Prestige but I question his abilities of holding an entire movie.

St. Georges life melded with his Golden Legend (basically fables about the Catholic saints) would be cool, the idea of blending the reality with the fantasy Troy-style, but higher quality like Braveheart.

Last edited:
RE: Denzel or Smith as Obama.

I think Denzel might have the right size, but Smith looks a little more like him in the face (like a brotherly likeness almost). Either are fantastic actors and could pull it off in my opinion. There was another name on another thread that I liked. Not a recognizable name, but recognizable face kind of actor.

RE: Denzel or Smith as Obama.

I think Denzel might have the right size, but Smith looks a little more like him in the face (like a brotherly likeness almost). Either are fantastic actors and could pull it off in my opinion. There was another name on another thread that I liked. Not a recognizable name, but recognizable face kind of actor.
Can you point me to him, that I might form an opinion?

Can you point me to him, that I might form an opinion?

I cant remember for the life of me. Not even like a movie I see so I can kinda search for him on IMDb, but there was a cast an Obama movie thread somewhere. Either here or in politics.

EDIT: Chris I found it. Harry Lennix

Last edited:
Milo Ventimiglia as a young Sinatra:

frank_sinatra.jpg
I'm wearing that Tshirt at the moment, what a coincidence. :hehe:

Denzel is too dark for Obama
Denzel probaly could play it better than Smith but i dont want someone who doesnt look like the person at all

Romany Malco...Tupac
Tony Sirico...John Gotti

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"