Recast Past DC Actors For New Roles In The DCU Thread

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
The new DCU is coming and now that we know Gunn isn’t shy about reusing the actors who already played a role for a different part(looking at you Nathan Fillion) what past DC actor would you recast for a new role in the DCU? For me, I wouldn’t mind Perry White being played by Micheal Rooker(who played Savant in TSS). What about you guys?

Last edited:
Momoa as Lobo is an obvious one.
Sasha Calle, if they ever decide to introduce Silencer.
Grace Caroline Currey... As just about anyone! After seeing her as Mary Marvel the girl is made for CBMs! Find her a part, Gunn!

Teri Hatcher as Martha Kent
Henry Cavill as Jor-El
Dean Cain (as if) as Perry White
Gal Gadot as Athena or Aphrodite
Jason Momoa as Lobo
Michael Keaton as Gordon

David Mazouz on Gotham wanted to be Damian Wayne, and I still think he could pull it off, although he is 22 now and I have no idea if the studio would want to cast younger
I wouldn't be opposed to Lake Bell playing a live-action Poison Ivy, and not just because of the good job she does voicing her on the Harley Quinn show
Brandon Routh as Ted Kord
Honestly, if we ever got DC's version of Hercules, Cavill would be a good fit for him
Mary Elizabeth Winstead as either Zatanna or Raven

Clooney. Human Target. Make it happen.

4dfaf93720c453a860dff7bcaa5c39575e0d3161.jpg

The new DCU is coming and now that we know Gunn isn’t shy about reusing the actors who already played a role for a different part(looking at you Nathan Fillion) what past DC actor would you recast for a new role in the DCU? For me, I wouldn’t mind Perry White being played by Micheal Rooker(who played Savant in TSS). What about you guys?
Im feeling like Christian bale as the question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"