Red Steel 2?

jaydawg

Avenger
Reaction score
IGN pointed out that Ubisoft is looking for some new employees to "continue Red Steel." Well, I guess that means the sequel unofficially on the way. I hope so. With such mixed reviews, I stayed away from Red Stee. This could be just the thing Ubisoft wanted to create since its obvious they needed time to prefect the controls.

I hope they drop either the sword fighting or gunplay and just focus on one of those.

The sword controls are just too whacky.

I'm trading the game in.

I'm glad I passed on this game. UbiSoft should make a Wii-make of Rayman 2. And also work on that Prince of Persia Wii game.

XwolverineX said:
I like having both, just, make them not suck.
This man knows. Guns AND katannas are a great concept. If they can work in Twlight Princess (well kinda), I'm sure they can make it work now that there's no immediate deadline and they can keep building off the original.

UbiSoft should perfect the gameplay and make an Equilibrium game. :)

I like Red Steel. But also, they're looking for someone who has a RPG background for this position (and online too), so this maybe really cool.

I may get this for teh christmas?!! So if it isn't as stellar (which I tried to tell people, I could just forsee it) as promised, at least I didn't pay for it. :p

JustABill said:
I may get this for teh christmas?!! So if it isn't as stellar (which I tried to tell people, I could just forsee it) as promised, at least I didn't pay for it. :p
I'm on the fence what to ask for wii-wise. Marvel:UA, Excite Truck and Red Steel are all games I'm more than willing to wait to drop in price, BUT..... Christmas games are free......

jaydawg said:
I'm on the fence what to ask for wii-wise. Marvel:UA, Excite Truck and Red Steel are all games I'm more than willing to wait to drop in price, BUT..... Christmas games are free......
I have M:UA. It's controls are kinda...eh, but otherwise still a somewhat fun game.

I asked for both Excite Truck and Red Steel. Don't expect both, but yeah, never hurts. :D

I thought Marvel: UA, Red Steel, and Excite Truck were all worth it. I agree that UA's controls aren't the greatest if you want to be able to do a stun attack, or pop-up attack at a specific time, about half the time you do something else. And you have to keep your left hand straight (turning the nunchuck rotates the camera), but I don't mind that one though.

Get Trauma Center. It's like Operation except you don't operate on an ugly, fat clown.

It would be sweet to use the sword and gun play at the same time. It would be major ownage to deflect bullets with the sword, won't be easy but if you pull it off you get major respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"