World Relative power/threat level of Avengers

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
So, I was watching an episode of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes where they were basically comparing the "threat level" of various avengers.

Something like this:

Hulk: Extreme
Iron Man: High
Thor: High
Captain America: Medium
Hawkeye: Low

So I am curious. Where would others be ranked? I'd rather get your all opinion than make it up myself. Any current or former Avengers you can think of...

I'll just start taking a crack at it

Black Widow: Low
Wasp: Low
Ant-Man: Medium
Black Panther: Medium
Dr. Strange: Extreme

So, I was watching an episode of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes where they were basically comparing the "threat level" of various avengers.

Something like this:

Hulk: Extreme
Iron Man: High
Thor: High
Captain America: Medium
Hawkeye: Low

So I am curious. Where would others be ranked? I'd rather get your all opinion than make it up myself. Any current or former Avengers you can think of...

Thor was absent that episode so he didn't get ranked, I'm sure he'd be "extreme" though since he's alot more powerful than Iron Man.

I think I am going to challenge this. Thor with the Odin Force definitely, but without it, he is closer to Iron Man than the Hulk in terms of threat (overall power and not strength or arm-wrestling skill).

Obviously I am open to discussion.

Just noticed your username/avatar. Please don't hurt me. :woot:

I think I am going to challenge this. Thor with the Odin Force definitely, but without it, he is closer to Iron Man than the Hulk in terms of threat (overall power and not strength or arm-wrestling skill).

Obviously I am open to discussion.

Deflecting a blast from Kang's ship, slowing down the entire island of Manhattan, surviving a drop from space with no scratches, and taking out the entire Kree army easily puts him at "extreme".

Thor catching and slowing down Manhattan (1:33-2:20 secs)
[YT]IoT78tW9qX8&feature=related[/YT]

Thor deflecting Kang's blast (2:57-3:55 secs)
[YT]5er3t_hKuQc[/YT]

Thor vs Kree army
[YT]grWVuAPI2-c[/YT]

Just noticed your username/avatar. Please don't hurt me. :woot:

Nah bro it's all cool. :cool:

Last edited:
wow YOU are dedicated. Okay. I'm gonna comment. I think the second one shows that he is heroic, but was more a self-sacrificing move than an Extreme threat move. For example, I could jump in front of a bus to save a dog but I ain't gonna be telling the story any time soon. Next, I feel like Iron Man could have held his own in that battle against the Kree. Although maybe not quite as confidently.

That being said, I secede. Thor, in this animated series, is an Extreme threat with even a little more versatility than the Hulk. That Manhattan trick was intense.

wow YOU are dedicated. Okay. I'm gonna comment. I think the second one shows that he is heroic, but was more a self-sacrificing move than an Extreme threat move. For example, I could jump in front of a bus to save a dog but I ain't gonna be telling the story any time soon. Next, I feel like Iron Man could have held his own in that battle against the Kree. Although maybe not quite as confidently.

That being said, I secede. Thor, in this animated series, is an Extreme threat with even a little more versatility than the Hulk. That Manhattan trick was intense.

The 2nd one wasn't self sacrificing since he was only KO'd, plus that blast was powerful enough to destroy a city as big as NY (extreme indeed).

No Iron Man couldn't take on the Kree army, he couldn't even break the Supreme Intelligent's glass which Thor did with ease.

Just looking down the list of Avengers, "Extreme" threats would be:

Sentry
Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Doctor Strange
Thor
Wonder Man

Last edited:
Moondragon also an extreme threat when in full "Posessed" mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"