The Dark Knight Rises Release date?

hmmm. I go for July 15, 2011.

2011 is a good year I think. 2012 at the latest. If the series goes on much beyond that Bale and several other people will be getting too old.

I saw this in another thread talking about the release. I agree.

Maybe 2012?

December 12, 2012?

And that that's how the world ends because they'd make a movie that's better than TDK which couldn't possibly exist and therefore reality rejects such an impossible thing and rips itself apart?

:brucebat:

June 2011. July was too long a wait for TDK, even though it was more than worth the wait.

I say (like the others) 2011. And like the PoisonPuppet said the actors will get too old and I'd hate to see characters in a great Batman film like that!

Summer 2012. Think of it...WB is still riding this one all the way to the bank...and all the Oscar talk will continue to play out until next spring (just imagine if it wins a few:wow::cwink: )...not to mention the mega-bucks TDK is going to bring in from DVD and Blu-Ray etc. An announcement probably won't come until Spring 2009 about a third film, and if Nolan and crew and cast are attached...production probably won't begin until late 2010...they'll skip a summer to make room for Harry Potter to finish while keeping the TDK sequel super secret...and by 2012 Summer....not doomsday, we'll get our sequel!

Summer 2012. Just before the apocalypse

Summer 2012. Think of it...WB is still riding this one all the way to the bank...and all the Oscar talk will continue to play out until next spring (just imagine if it wins a few:wow::cwink: )...not to mention the mega-bucks TDK is going to bring in from DVD and Blu-Ray etc. An announcement probably won't come until Spring 2009 about a third film, and if Nolan and crew and cast are attached...production probably won't begin until late 2010...they'll skip a summer to make room for Harry Potter to finish while keeping the TDK sequel super secret...and by 2012 Summer....not doomsday, we'll get our sequel!

Yeah..I could see them skipping a summer for the HP movies to end.

July 15, 2011

1: Every Chris Nolan Batman film thus far has been in July and in the teen's... BB: 15 (?), TDK: 14

2: July 15th is on a Friday: good day to open a film...

I think it's safe to say that it'll be the 15th of July... It's almost a guarantee.

1: Every Chris Nolan Batman film thus far has been in July and in the teen's... BB: 15 (?), TDK: 14
Batman Begins came out in June. And The Dark Knight came out on the 18th, not the 14th.

I say (like the others) 2011. And like the PoisonPuppet said the actors will get too old and I'd hate to see characters in a great Batman film like that!

How on earth will the actors be too old??

It's only three years from now. :whatever:

2011 for sure, there wont be a 4 year gap.

It will not be 2012. OR 2011.

It will be 2010.

^Excel 2010 is way to early, they'd have to be in pre-production by now if it were to come out then. I'd say release Batman 3, June 11, 2011.

Spider-Man 4 will be released in May, 2011, so Batman 3 should be released in July, 2011, two months after the release of Spider-Man 4. We don't want Batman 3 to be in competition with another comic-book franchise like Spider-Man.

2011, Still doing that three year gap with the films as always.

June 24 2011. or July just so after Mavel releases there films Dark Knight Sequel can be succecfull to

2011 for sure, there wont be a 4 year gap.

Agreed, fours years is tooo long. Three years is just right to make sure the film isn't a rush job. I'd say July 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"