The Dark Knight Reminder: Wizard Magazine Joker cover tomorrow.

zenbird

klaatu barada nikto
Reaction score
For those of us in the US that have to wait for EMPIRE, Wizard might be a nice appetizer.

Movie issue on sale tomorrow in comic shops. :woot:

also rememeber, dont scan any images. they dont like that

I hope so, I've been waiting for an entire week to get this issue.

P.S. Those of you who are in for the money, the Joker Empire magazine has gone up quite a couple of dollars on Ebay. If you see it, buy it.:woot:

Is there going to be new pics in the issue?

I've got the magazine! Saw it on the shelf as my local comic store was closing.....it wasn't officially on sale until tommorow but they sold it to me anyways...

Only one new picture...of the Batman on top of a car...its one of the leaked photos but with the cables photoshopped out.

The article is brilliant! its super long....4 - 6 pages, and very detailed, much better than the empire article. It goes into good detail with the way they concieved the Joker...how he is a street joker..about how he is sadistic, vicious, and driving Gordon mad...how the make up never comes off....how is is an absolute. They talk about Harvey Dent a bit as well.

Its a superb read!

I've got the magazine! Saw it on the shelf as my local comic store was closing.....it wasn't officially on sale until tommorow but they sold it to me anyways...

Only one new picture...of the Batman on top of a car...its one of the leaked photos but with the cables photoshopped out.

The article is brilliant! its super long....4 - 6 pages, and very detailed, much better than the empire article. It goes into good detail with the way they concieved the Joker...how he is a street joker..about how he is sadistic, vicious, and driving Gordon mad...how the make up never comes off....how is is an absolute. They talk about Harvey Dent a bit as well.

Its a superb read!

You've just made my day. I'll be sure to pick it up tomorrow a.s.a.p.:woot:

damn, i went looking around all day today lookin for that damn magazine!!!
no wonder i couldnt find it

when does the empire mag come out?

mods, is it ok to scan the text from the pages? not including the images.

as far as i know wizard doesnt like their magazine scanned. you can transcribe. but they don't like their sh-t scanned.

Its a superb read!
Sweet :up:

so how does the suit look on the «new» picture? is it the TDK suit?

yeah doesn't anyone know when the empire mag comes out? and where else can we find the wizard mag other than comic book stores?

I think we get Empire in the US a month after they get it in the UK...so, next month, I think.

I'm picking it up tomorrow, so if no one has it all typed out yet, I'll give highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"