Republicans can benefit from losing the mid-term elections and hurt the Democrats?

War Lord said:
What a coincidence, I'm paying my taxes with each cheque.

Personally, my situation doesn't really concern me.

LOLZ so you give up?

good, it's good to see that.

Mr Sparkle said:
LOLZ so you give up?

good, it's good to see that.

I'm not giving up, because there wasn't anything to give up.
I don't consider my situation anything to fight about or argue about in the first place.

War Lord said:
I'm not giving up, because there wasn't anything to give up.
I don't consider my situation anything to fight about or argue about in the first place.

"do as I say, not as I do" right Jontz?

Mr Sparkle said:
"do as I say, not as I do" right Jontz?

I've got no opposition to family members living with their families for as long as they want. I never did.

War Lord said:
I am the poor.

I work about 240 to 300 hours a month just to get by, but I realize my situation is due to past mistakes and wrong thinking. Now that I've gotten my act straightened out, I can now pull ahead.

Your not poor, your a freeloader.

The Overlord said:

Call me what you will. It doesn't remove the fact that I'm not making enough dough to live on my own and achieve my personal goals.

It's a case of one or the other and I know which one I want more.

War Lord said:
Call me what you will. It doesn't remove the fact that I'm not making enough dough to live on my own and achieve my personal goals.

You could live on your own, you choose not to. Instead you free load off your parents until you have enough money to open your own business. You have it pretty good compared to most people who don't have parents who would put up with their **** until the age of 40. There are many people who work just as much as you, harder jobs than yours, and have no one to support them and no chance of advancement..

hopefully anyone old enough on this board...will actually go out and make their vote count.

War Lord said:

Ever try living with a roomate(s)? I'm sure there are people looking for someone to help pay for housing.

Who cares if he lives with his parents?:huh:

We should all be so lucky... I mean, if I could do it for free and save my $ for a better future, I'd do it.

If I had to pay some kind of rent or something, well, that would just defeat the purpose.

Dorian Gray said:
Ever try living with a roomate(s)? I'm sure there are people looking for someone to help pay for housing.

Roommates are generally a bad idea...

USMC said:
Who cares if he lives with his parents?

Roommates are generally a bad idea...

Don't get me worng, I don't blame him for living with his parents in fact you have it dead on about being able to save for a better furture...I even waited untill I was out of college to leave the nest so I empathisize with his decision

......and it's true that roomates are generally a bad idea but if one is desperate enough for an independant life from thier parents, its a considerbale option.

Luckily, a friend and I share and apartment and she and I haven't had any difficulties with our living arrangements or paying the rent.

Spider-Bite said:
I have heard you give credit to Bush for the millions who have benefited under his economy, but you fail to give him blame for the millions who have suffered. That is hypocritical and ridiculous. you don't blame the victims.
Bush deserves neither credit nor blame for people's fortunes and misfortunes.

USMC said:
Who cares if he lives with his parents?:huh:

We should all be so lucky... I mean, if I could do it for free and save my $ for a better future, I'd do it.

If I had to pay some kind of rent or something, well, that would just defeat the purpose.

No, its not about him living with his parents. It is about the way he is martyring himself talking about how he is poor and his life is bad when he has it better than countless others who work as much as he do but do not have the luxury of parents who provide for them while they build a better future.

Darthphere said:
Living with your parents?

I'd rather live with my parents and achieve my personal goals than live on my own and never own my own business and be stuck permanently in a low wage job.

Dorian Gray said:

There aren't enough people in the world that I could trust enough to live with them without worrying about my stuff disappearing.

Matt said:
No, its not about him living with his parents. It is about the way he is martyring himself talking about how he is poor and his life is bad when he has it better than countless others who work as much as he do but do not have the luxury of parents who provide for them while they build a better future.

So what?

I'll use whatever tools I have available to get to where I want and need to be. Paying almost $800/rent would pretty much prevent me from getting where I need to be.

The Overlord said:

Now, that just isn't fair. And its "you're".

Living with one's parents does not make you a freeloader if you work full time like Jonty here, and you are doing so to work toward a more stable financial position. Infact its very responsible and forward thinking because hes setting himself up to where he'll be fully independent and once hes gone hes gone, his rents won't have to worry about him. Lots of people who get out on their own too soon just for the sake of it, end up coming back because they can't make it. The immature thing would be to jump out there before you're really ready out of ego.

I have a cousin who did so and he is very well off and in a great place in life now because of it. My uncle has immense respect for the guy because of it. I don't think he would if he was a "freeloader".

Maxwell Smart said:
Now, that just isn't fair. And its "you're".

Living with one's parents does not make you a freeloader if you work full time like Jonty here, and you are doing so to work toward a more stable financial position. Infact its very responsible and forward thinking because hes setting himself up to where he'll be fully independent and once hes gone hes gone, his rents won't have to worry about him. Lots of people who get out on their own too soon just for the sake of it, end up coming back because they can't make it. The immature thing would be to jump out there before you're really ready out of ego.

I have a cousin who did so and he is very well off and in a great place in life now because of it. My uncle has immense respect for the guy because of it. I don't think he would if he was a "freeloader".

I pay for everything that I would, ifd I had my own place. The only difference is that I don't pay the huge rents that are in my town now.

War Lord said:
I pay for everything that I would, ifd I had my own place. The only difference is that I don't pay the huge rents that are in my town now.

Thats exactly how my cousin did. Thats perfectly respectable. **** on all these *******s putting you down, tools.

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/10/27/fake_boarding_pass_g.html

This guys is a f**king dumbass. Who the f**k posts fake boarding passes so the terrorists can use them? He needs to be arrested, ahahahha.

Congressman wants fake boarding pass guy arrested
Congressman Edward Markey (D-Mass.) is alarmed by the <A href="http://www.boingboing.net/2006/10/26/website_generates_fa.html">Northwest Airline Boarding Pass Generator mentioned yesterday. He issued a statement demanding that security researcher Christopher Soghoian be arrested.
"The Bush Administration must immediately act to investigate, apprehend those responsible, shut down the website, and warn airlines and aviation security officials to be on the look-out for fraudsters or terrorists trying to use fake boarding passes in an attempt to cheat their way through security and onto a plane," Markey said in a statement. "There are enough loopholes at the backdoor of our passenger airplanes from not scanning cargo for bombs; we should not tolerate any new loopholes making it easier for terrorists to get into the front door of a plane."​
Instead of calling for his head, Republican. Markey should be thanking Soghoian for pointing out just how easy it is to fake a boarding pass. How lame.

On his blog, Soghoain writes:
In addition to calling for my arrest, the congressman may want to call for the arrest of Senator Schumer (D-NY). In April of this year, he posted rather detailed instructions for the exact same attack. See: here. Sure, he didn't produce a php script that'd do it for you, but he provided detailed enough instructions that a terrorist or evil-doer with basic computer skills could do it. Perhaps he'll be my cell-mate.​

Maxwell Smart said:
Thats exactly how my cousin did. Thats perfectly respectable. **** on all these *******s putting you down, tools.

As I said, I don't consider it a problem.

It's not as though my situation would change if I did get my own place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"