Scandals Alone Could Cost Republicans Their House Majority

War Lord said:
I'm looking at how Americans tend to vote as well. Voting is simply the action of a thought pattern in terms of what a person really supports.

In terms of voting, Americans are centre-right more than anything else.

newsflash, voter turnout in this coutry sucks. people are disillusioned with their government and don't bother to try. i wouldn't count voter records when trying to get the pulse of the political landscape in this country. if you can't see that people are upset with the republican leadership then you're blind.

War Lord said:
But Americans want it. They wouldn't be sending agents like movies, music or fastfood out first if they really didn't want the world to be like America.

you're really confusing. what does this have to do with making canada feel more like living with your mom?

sinewave said:
newsflash, voter turnout in this coutry sucks. people are disillusioned with their government and don't bother to try. i wouldn't count voter records when trying to get the pulse of the political landscape in this country. if you can't see that people are upset with the republican leadership then you're blind.

The voting records may not reflect accurately how America feels or thinks, but it's the only thing that really counts.

They may be upset with the Republican leadership, but are they really going to take a chance on the Democrats, who haven't given Americans any real reason to vote for them other than the fact that they aren't Republicans?

Not likely when there are more important things to be concerned about.

sinewave said:
you're really confusing. what does this have to do with making canada feel more like living with your mom?

My mom doesn't buy fast food, listen to American music or watch American movies.

War Lord said:
The voting records may not reflect accurately how America feels or thinks, but it's the only thing that really counts.

They may be upset with the Republican leadership, but are they really going to take a chance on the Democrats, who haven't given Americans any real reason to vote for them other than the fact that they aren't Republicans?

Not likely when there are more important things to be concerned about.

you're assuming that people would vote for corruption, incompetence, fiscal irresponsibility and an endless war over incoherence? i thought you said you didn't believe the average american was stupid?

War Lord said:
My mom doesn't buy fast food, listen to American music or watch American movies.

they do those things in mexico, too. do you really think they want to be like america? there's a huge difference between liking a country's pop-culture and liking a country's government policies.

i'm just sayin' is all. but maybe they'll take a few hits this time so it doesnt seem obvious.

i mean too obvious. too.

maxwell's demon said:
i'm just sayin' is all. but maybe they'll take a few hits this time so it doesnt seem obvious.

i mean too obvious. too.

if they win, i'm moving in with jonty, his mom, and his abusive nephew. maybe we could get our own reality program out of it. think of the hijinx!

sinewave said:
if they win, i'm moving in with jonty, his mom, and his abusive nephew. maybe we could get our own reality program out of it. think of the hijinx!

Than I'd have two kids younger than I am who punch like wet spaghetti that I have to let hit me.

I'd make an exception in your case though.

War Lord said:
Than I'd have two kids younger than I am who punch like wet spaghetti that I have to let hit me.

I'd make an exception in your case though.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

xoxoxoxo,
sinewave

War Lord said:
But Americans want it. They wouldn't be sending agents like movies, music or fastfood out first if they really didn't want the world to be like America.

Shouldn't the future of Canada be decided by what Canadians want, not what Americans want? Why should Canadians listen to you, you're not even patriotic.

I think it is about time the Democrats had power for a while. They equation has to be evened up at some point in time...it goes back and forth...America never has and never will be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"