Request For Poster Titles

Yodaman

Legend
Reaction score
Hey. I have a request for anyone who can do a decent job at doing titles for movie posters (when I mean decent I mean better than what I did for the test poster, which I'll post a link to later in this post). For Star Wars Tales, the fan film I am doing, I had a great artist from this board (thanks Jochimus) draw me a final poster for the film. The only thing that’s missing is titles. I could do the titles but they really wouldn’t be that good. This is a photoshop job I did for the artist to show him what I wanted, and it also has what I was thinking the titles would look like. I want the tagline to be the same- PAIN IS TEMPORARY…TALES ARE FOREVER. I’d like it towards the top like in the test poster and the font to be Episode I (if you don’t have that font I’ll give you a link where you can download it). For the color use something that’s work good with the colors of the poster. For the Star Wars Tales logo use this one. It’s the same one as the poster and I’d like it to be really similar to the test poster. For positioning and size I’d like you to do something that’d look good on the final poster. Like you could tell on the test poster the credits are like an inverted pyramid. I don’t know how much credits space would fit with how you position the SWT logo but here’s what I’d like for now in the credits-

YODAMAN STUDIOS PRESENTS “STAR WARS TALES”

STARRING JOHN BARDY MAX KOEHN BEN SCHWARTZ
TEAGUE CHRYSTIE JENNY BERRIGAN BOB FORWARD

MUSIC BY MATTHEW MILNE FREDRIK BLOM

WRITTEN, PRODUCED, AND DIRECTED BY DANNY MOSIER

Just make it so that it all looks good in the inverted pyramid. If it doesn’t fit let me know so I can tell you what to cut out. If it’s too little same thing. For the font I’d also like it to be Episode I and the color use something that’s work good with the colors of the poster. Like in most posters I’d like you to have a couple of tiny logos at the very bottom. The first one is the Yodaman Studios logo and the second one the one for the BRB. In between them I’d like the url for the SWT website, www.swtales.tk. Make the logos a different color so that it fits with the poster? Most professional posters do that. If I missed anything or if you have any question feel absolutely free to let me know.

Thanks to anyone who may be kind enough to help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"