Resurrection: The DS Friend Codes Thread

imdaly said:
I'm sure you got my PM, but...Updated! :up:

..and why is your MP:H friend code always changing??

Well, I'm sure you know that erasing your file on MP:H will also reset your friend code. I had to erase my file several times due to glitches and networking problems. But I'm sticking with this code from now on.

TheGrayGhost said:
Well, I'm sure you know that erasing your file on MP:H will also reset your friend code. I had to erase my file several times due to glitches and networking problems. But I'm sticking with this code from now on.

Ohh. I actually didn't know that. I was under the impression that the Friend codes were attatched to the system itself, not the save file.

That explains it.

My Star Fox Command friend code is:

155 885
444 963

Spidey-Bat said:
My Star Fox Command friend code is:

155 885
444 963

We should have a match some time.

I played with 5 other players locally earlier today, and it was insane! It was the most fun I had in quite some time.

TheGrayGhost said:
We should have a match some time.

I played with 5 other players locally earlier today, and it was insane! It was the most fun I had in quite some time.

Let's have one tomorrow. I'm gonna be stuck in doors all day from Ernesto passing through.

Spidey-Bat said:
Let's have one tomorrow. I'm gonna be stuck in doors all day from Ernesto passing through.

Ok. Right now, it is 8:10 am Pacific Standard Time. I have work from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. So how about we do a battle around 4:00 pm PST?

Updated to add MaximumSpider's SF code (sorry that took so long. Didn't see the post until now) and Dr.VL's MKDS code.

:up: Thanks again!

man i only played sf online once and I had to disconnect because my phone rang. Is it better than mph in you guys opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"