Return of the Fantastic Four (Comics)

But it still means Ben and Johnny are the same age, which is weird...
Multiverse travels can do weird **** to ya.

That last page of issue 2 gave me goosebumps.

So I have been out of it for a minute is this picking up straight after the end of secret wars or is there one thing in-between is should read

I think the current Marvel Two-In-One fits between Secret Wars and Fantastic Four.

Looks like issue 3's been delayed again to November 14th (the day before my birthday so I'll see it as a day early birthday present).

FANTASTIC FOUR #3 Pushed Back a Month

Love the Jae Lee variant cover.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzgvNDgzL29yaWdpbmFsL0ZGXzMuanBlZz8xNTM4NjkwNDc1

Last edited:
Wow, only on issue 3 and delays are hitting. That's not looking good is it?

Well, it's not like I wanted to read this book or anything. :csad:

From NYCC:

A preview of the delayed issue 3

Image-from-iOS-128-768x576.jpg

A preview of one of the stories in issue 5

Image-from-iOS-131-768x576.jpg

Another preview of issue 5

Image-from-iOS-129-768x576.jpg

Cover for issue 6

Image-from-iOS-130-768x576.jpg

Alex Ross variant cover of issue 6

Do3asz4XkAAoziR.jpg

Pichelli had delays when she was on Ultimate Spider-Man too, right? Not super surprising. That art is probably worth the wait, though.

January solicits are out:

FF2018006-cov.jpg

FF2018006-SienkiewiczVar.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #6

DAN SLOTT (W) • AARON KUDER (A)
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
MARVELS 25th Cover by ALEX ROSS
MARVEL 80TH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VARIANT COVER BY PASQUAL FERRY
HERALD OF DOOM!
• GALACTUS HAS RETURNED TO DEVOUR THE EARTH……and only one man can save us: DOCTOR DOOM!
• And where is that agitator, Reed Richards and his meddlesome family? What are they doing?
• They’re locked in battle against the brave new hero of the Latverian people, VICTORIOUS!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

MTALES-FF-mockup.jpg

MARVEL TALES: FANTASTIC FOUR #1

Stan Lee, John Byrne (W) • Jack Kirby, John Byrne (A)
Cover by Jen Bartel
VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL
Explore exciting moments in the Marvel’s First Family history and celebrate Marvel’s 80th Anniversary with the return of MARVEL TALES! This anthology series shines a spotlight on fan-favorite characters, features timeless stories, and highlights some of Marvel’s most impressive talent from the past eight decades. Reprinting the birth of Franklin Richards in Fantastic Four Annual (1963) #6, the first appearance of Namor the Sub-Mariner in Fantastic Four (1961) #4 and a special Invisible Woman story in Fantastic Four #245.
96 PGS./Rated T …$7.99

Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli

It seems like issue 3 will be her last as both issue 5 and 6 are drawn by Aaron Kuder.

The article is on Bleeding Cool, I didn't link it becasue there is some NSFW art in it.

That is an annoyance of mine with modern comics, when they announce a big book like this with a big creative team and the artist barely can stay on for a few issues after hyping up the team + delays, not even at an arc break where it feels natural. I mean it's nice they're still bringing up really talented people to take over but it's something that annoys me. Especially with a book like Fantastic Four that has been gone for forever, give the artist plenty of time ahead to get it going.

Hopefully the wedding doesn't go wrong in any shape or form. Its become a well-worn cliche in stories now that weddings don't go to plan regardless of whether or not they still go ahead.
Yeah, bit silly if something goes wrong...every time.

Yeah, bit silly if something goes wrong...every time.
It's most annoying in soap operas, where no couple can be happy. The most ludicrous reason for a wedding going wrong in fiction is a serial killer interrupting the proceedings and shooting the bride.

It's most annoying in soap operas, where no couple can be happy. The most ludicrous reason for a wedding going wrong in fiction is a serial killer interrupting the proceedings and shooting the bride.
Yeah, I can live without ever seeing anything like that again.

Yeah, I can live without ever seeing anything like that again.
It's funny. These soaps are meant to represent real life, but I certainly don't know a bride and groom who had a serial killer interrupt their wedding!

It's funny. These soaps are meant to represent real life, but I certainly don't know a bride and groom who had a serial killer interrupt their wedding!
:funny:

And the amount of murders you get over the years in a quite suburb is quite astonishing!

:funny:

And the amount of murders you get over the years in a quite suburb is quite astonishing!
Yes, and they always end up buried under a building somewhere. My favourite has to be the drug dealer Callum Logan buried under Gail Platt's granny flat on Corrie. You can't make that stuff up (although technically that's not true because the writer did!).

Marvel’s first family the Fantastic Four has been absent from comics for years but now...

October 28, 2018

Marvel’s first family the Fantastic Four has been absent from comics for years but now that they’re back, Marvel has given a concrete reason for why Reed Richards and Sue Storm fled the universe.Read more

source: Heroic Hollywood - Comic Movies | Superhero | Movie News | Movie Reviews | Entertainment | DC | Marvel

This is interesting that the FF identity wise as scientist & explorer's was sorta forgotten in story as mentioned here. yes they are heroes but the thing that set them apart was getting forgotten by the writers & it's god that this article mentions that the writers of the comic's are overly obsessed with the movies too much at marvel; at times in they the latter overly influence them toomuch instead ofthe other way around ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"