• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

"Rich" Shows

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Is it just me or does there always seem to be a show out about pretty rich and wealthy people and their problems? Whether it's a "reality show" or a drama, do these studios have some kind of hard on with shows like this, or do they think that only interesting and attractive people come from wealthy backgrounds?

You should watch The Riches, best show about the wealthy since its a travelling family who stole the wealth.

If rich people watch the shows than they can attract more money from advertisers since they have more disposable income.

But I agree with what you say. They can be off putting.

Yeah.. I want to tune in every week and watch Joe-lazy ass and his problems working at Mcdonalds, and having trouble paying the rent. :whatever:

How comes there are no sitcoms about the homeless?

i dont like that show with kimora simmons.
she's a *****

i hate rich people because they remind me of how disgusting my life is , im gonna go out and harm a rich person tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"