• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rich Teen Kills 4 Gets Probation

Aww poor baby. They should fix up her cell with internet and a waterbed. :o

I..I just...I just don't see why the kid didn't get a cab. Then those people would still be alive and he and his mom wouldn't be up a creek.

I..I just...I just don't see why the kid didn't get a cab. Then those people would still be alive and he and his mom wouldn't be up a creek.

Wouldn't be surprised if he thinks cabs are beneath him.

The problem with drunk driving doesn't start with the actual driving. It is the decision to get drunk enough you impair your judgment. Taking a cab is the right idea, but you aren't thinking straight at that point. It is one of the reasons why I hate how light sentences are for drunk driving. It so dangerous, but the justice system treats it with a slap on the wrist, unless someone is seriously hurt.

That doesn't really apply here though. The idea was to get drunk and drive around.

The fact this kid had access to public transportation and didn't take advantage of it makes this so much worse. I wish I had had access to public transportation back when I was young and dumb. It would have saved me a lot of stress and fear.

I've seen people who avoided taking responsibility but this is on the brink of insanity.

Affluenza is a brain disease.

"Tonya Couch's attorneys have said she is "eager to have her day in court.""

I'm eager for her to regret it.

Wow. That's just despicable. Victim of having an affluent life? The judge is just furthering his affluence by telling him he's above the law

She had $30k and told the father he would not see them again. Let's see her explain that one in court.

Is this little brat going to go through life blaming his mommy? If he goes to prison is he going tell the other prisoners, "Mommy made me do it." Cause Im sure that will go over wonderfully.

We know its the parents fault for all of this but he still needs to take responsibility for this ****.

I'd say he needs to man up but I doubt he'll ever be considered a man.

We know its the parents fault for all of this but he still needs to take responsibility for this ****.

I'd say he needs to man up but I doubt he'll ever be considered a man.

I think it's fair to say he's got a man inside him. Or, more accurately, he probably will in the near future. :o

I think it's fair to say he's got a man inside him. Or, more accurately, he probably will in the near future. :o

He'll be making salami sandwiches for the foreseeable future. :o

Aww poor baby has to face consequences for his actions.

And will be staying in a juvenile facility until the Feb 19th hearing. At least.

:(

You know, I don't often complain about Texas being lenient, but God damn.

This piece of work should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

He's a rich kid struck down by "affluenza" so of course Texas is going to give him special care.

I can't wait for the next judge to get paid off so he can give him an lighter sentence.

Ya Boy Ethan Couch to Be Tried as An Adult

lkzx1nsgusuwrl9tp8hh.jpg

Affluenza teen Ethan Couch—who was previously detained in beautiful, sunny Puerto Vallarta before being sent off to juvie in Texas—got some bad news this morning. A Texas judge has ruled to move the 18-year-old’s case to adult court, meaning he could face actual jail time for his role in the drunk-driving accident that killed four people.

Couch was 16 when he was faced with drunk driving charges back in 2013 but ultimately used an “affluenza” defense to convince the judge to let him off for just being too damned rich. Since violating his probation and running off to Mexico, though, Couch might actually have to deal with the consequences of his actions.

From the The Houston Chronicle:

The Friday ruling means the 18-year-old Couch could face 120 days in jail, then finish his 10-year probation. But if he violates his probation during that time, he could get up to 10 years in prison for each of the four people killed in the accident.

The judge ordered that the case be transferred before Couch turns 19 in April. Couch remains in custody.​

One-hundred twenty days in jail might not seem like much, but if history is any indication, the likelihood of ya boy Ethan Couch staying out of trouble for ten years is pretty slim.

http://gawker.com/ya-boy-ethan-couch-to-be-tried-as-an-adult-1760100794

I can't wait till this idiot goes to prison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"