🇺🇲 Ridin’ with Biden: It's Joever

US News
I hope this translates into votes (especially in the Swing States) and that Joe Biden wins this November.

White House says no change to official TikTok policy after Biden campaign joins platform amid security concerns

Last edited:
75 has worked very well as the mandatory retirement age for the Canadian Supreme Court. As people live longer and health gets better, people remain extremely competent and vital into their 60s and early 70s. After 75 though, the odds are against folks.
On this subject, God bless Danny Devito for still

doing what he does at 79

75 has worked very well as the mandatory retirement age for the Canadian Supreme Court. As people live longer and health gets better, people remain extremely competent and vital into their 60s and early 70s. After 75 though, the odds are against folks.
I remember you mentioning this some time back and I thought about it. I suppose there are times when there should be a mandatory retirement age. You probably don't want your airline pilot to be 100 years old. When it comes to elected offices, I don't think I really like the idea. I understand the logic behind these limits, but when it comes to elected office, I think it's best to let the voters decide. I don't like term limits either BTW.

I do, however, think a lot of work needs to be done on the actual mechanics of the election process itself.

I'm frankly more interested in results and policy (sometimes your policies are stymied because of political reasons, but I appreciate the effort) than I am age. Now, would I like a younger candidate? Sure. Would I like a woman candidate? Absolutely (really thought Warren was the best candidate, but didn't think she could beat Trump). That being said, if you look at his accomplishments, he's done quite well and the idea that "I'm gonna vote for Trump because Biden's too old" is about as stupid as "I'm gonna vote for a 3rd party candidate who has no chance of winning and gives Trump a better shot at the presidency".

According to the article (in the last little paragraph) it says the threat is related to Russia and is "highly concerning and destabilizing."

According to the article (in the last little paragraph) it says the threat is related to Russia and is "highly concerning and destabilizing."
If so, maybe it'll give some impetus to get the foreign aid bill passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"