Georgia Runoff Elections 2021 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, those are general rules. Smaller race should yield quicker certifications.

It’ll be interesting to see how long Georgia takes to certify the election results. They have until the 22nd, but can do it earlier depending on when the counties certify. Raffensperger has said he intends to wrap it up by the 20th, but it could be earlier. The counties weren’t going very quickly as of a few days ago.

All Georgia counties have certified the senate election results. The state should certify by inauguration at the latest. Fyou Mitch.

I think Warnock, Ossoff and Kamala's replacement Padilla will be sworn in on the same day.

I'm not sure which day, whether it's the day after inauguration or a few days after.

I think Warnock, Ossoff and Kamala's replacement Padilla will be sworn in on the same day.

I'm not sure which day, whether it's the day after inauguration or a few days after.

Word is that GA could certify tomorrow and they could be sworn in same day. They better keep those guys safe.

Yay....Ossoff and Warnock are US Senators. Seemed impossible a month ago. Thank you president bone spurs/head.

PS.....Shhhhhh.....don't tell @Lily Adler. She's always nuking threads like this.
giphy.gif

Congratulations Senators Warnock and Ossoff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"