• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ridin’ with Biden: Not a convicted felon

EsMNkJkXMBMf0sA

You don't undo 4 years in 3 months. I understand your concern.....believe me. But, let's see what happens and stow the crystal balls. Biden hasn't even had a cooperative transition and when he makes a change, I don't want a rushed, haphazard one. We've got a pandemic killing thousands of people a day (about as many as died in WW2 during the last 10 months) and countless other issues. Some things are going to take some time. Let's try a little patience and push where we think pushing is necessary. I'm trying really hard to be supportive, but this is where we need the left wing of the democratic party to be present and help get us near to where we need to be.
At this point, I wouldn't blame anyone for their cynicism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"