• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Robert Deniro- What Happened?

The Iron Man franchise has the worst villains (starting with IM2). I could see Pacino hamming it up in IM4.

DeNiro breaking character --the best bit of modern DeNiro lol:
[YT]_NrqftLip64[/YT]

which Pacino already did decades ago (before it was cool)
It was a pretty good one too.
I always enjoyed Dick Tracy .
Although, sometimes I feel like I am in the minority when it comes to liking that film.

Last edited:
DeNiro breaking character --the best bit of modern DeNiro lol:
[YT]_NrqftLip64[/YT]

Fjo715r.jpg

Surprised Bruce Willis hasn't been mentioned yet.

Also, John Cusack now appears in a **** load of direct to dvd stuff. Wondering what caused that for him.

Robert Redford's still doing quality movies I hear...

Surprised Bruce Willis hasn't been mentioned yet.

Also, John Cusack now appears in a **** load of direct to dvd stuff. Wondering what caused that for him.
Bruce Willis and John Cusack are in the "I don't give a ****" phase of their careers. I'm guessing they're both well off now to where they don't have to be in blockbusters or even movies in theaters.

Hanks' Disney was so freaking idealized though, it was almost sickening.

It probably wasn't Hanks' fault, he just played the part how it was written and directed, but meh.

:shr:

Achoo!!!! I'm sorry, I'm allergic to bull-****.

Take my kleenex. FUll movie is too much, you're right.

I enjoyed the first 40 minute of F4 over it, so come at me. I would also turn it off after that tho. Heh. I haven not and will not see any of the IM sequels since then.

Take my kleenex. FUll movie is too much, you're right.

I enjoyed the first 40 minute of F4 over it, so come at me. I would also turn it off after that tho. Heh. I haven not and will not see any of the IM sequels since then.

Fair enough. :up:

^ As it should be.

caspool-main1.jpg

12dvd.600.jpg

robert-de-niro-cape-fear.jpg

Etc.

(I don't see many actors who could have pulled off Max Cady the way Deniro did after Mitchum lol.)

"Mission", another great Deniro performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"