Robot Combat League on SyFy

carrrnuttt

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.syfy.com/robotcombatleague

Did anyone else happen to watch this?

Loved the premise, and I hope it grows to the point where the robots become even more sophisticated. I was also hoping that the robots were created by contestants, but I guess to get consistent quality, they had to do it this way.

I used to love the Robot Wars show and BattleBots. This just seems to be the next gen.

Am I the only one watching this?

I try to catch the show if it's on and I have nothing better to do. It is entertaining.

I think it's alot of fun, bar the annoying sod stories from the contestants.
Fun to see how the robots develop over future series.

I do watch (PPV) Fast forward through most of it.

When I first heard about this show I thought people were going to be fighting robots they actually built or helped built.

I was fairly disappointed when pre-built robots were given to people and all they really do is flail away with their arms until one gets enough lucky hits to damage the other robot.

Not a very good show, but it passes the time.

I can see this show evolving more towards a single-episode competition rather than a season-long tournament.

I can see people building there own robots eventually.

I do watch (PPV) Fast forward through most of it.

When I first heard about this show I thought people were going to be fighting robots they actually built or helped built.

I was fairly disappointed when pre-built robots were given to people and all they really do is flail away with their arms until one gets enough lucky hits to damage the other robot.

Not a very good show, but it passes the time.

I feel this way as well, but I am still hoping that it gets a modicum of success to allow the robots to evolve.

I feel this way as well, but I am still hoping that it gets a modicum of success to allow the robots to evolve.

I want a Robot with a Claw hand where upon grabbing a hold of the other robot can use its other "Saw/drill" hand to saw or drill into it.

BTW the woman who won the flailing arm contest this week was uber-annoying.

I want a Robot with a Claw hand where upon grabbing a hold of the other robot can use its other "Saw/drill" hand to saw or drill into it.

BTW the woman who won the flailing arm contest this week was uber-annoying.

I'm doing this for my son Justice League ... yup can't stand her nor her annoying looking kid.

I wonna see robots smash each other in not feel sorry for someone who can't get a proper job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"