Rocker22's Fan Art

Rocker22

Superhero
Reaction score
Guess I will start one. Here are my most two recent ones, and I am working on several others at the moment.

Iron Man Frames:

scan0007sx0.jpg

Frieza:

scan0017kj0.jpg

Started drawing this last night after seeing the Starlog Cover:

ironfixib8.jpg

nice stuff so far

great to see another va person here :up:

Thank you, I think I'm gonna get ready and do some Joker drawings.

Nice stuff the Iron Man above is my favorite so far :)

Thanks! I need to work on some DB stuff. When I started back up again recently I found my drawing book and I found several old drawings when I was just starting, I was like wow.

Hey Rocker22, if your going to copy my artwork I would appreciate it if you would at least give me credit.
tImage_20071123_085606747.jpg

Sorry man, I intended to. Then by the time I finally scanned it, I had forgot to.

Rocker22, Its cool man. I'm actually flattered, just got mad when I saw it. I'm sure you understand.

Mattchew, Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Just noticed you added a credit, thanks man. Sorry if I came off as harsh.

Saw your pic over in the contest forum and for some reason I just thought I would color it. Moved a few panels around but the colored version is done with your drawing, I didn't redraw it. Hope you don't mind

rocker22_drawing_colored_by_morgan.jpg

wow. mysticmorgan coloring your pencils is like an awesome privilege. too bad he doesn't post more often.

nice job on the contest entry.

Saw your pic over in the contest forum and for some reason I just thought I would color it. Moved a few panels around but the colored version is done with your drawing, I didn't redraw it. Hope you don't mind

rocker22_drawing_colored_by_morgan.jpg

No man it is cool, I love it, great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"