The Dark Knight Rossi's Delicatessen (Deli)

Who got on that tape? C'mon, I know some of you SHH!ers were on there! Reveal your brilliant selves!

I THINK i'm the only girl on there...aside from the one taking the orders.

That sandwich line was hilarious.

*edit: I wish someone had pretended to be Batman. Imagine the possibilities. :

"WHERE were the other sandwiches going?!"

^LOL! To bad it happened so fast no one could really think of anything too clever and like myself many of us were totally taken off guard when we got a real woman. I wish I'd called as Bruce Wayne, I'd love to have seen how a "Gotham Citizen" would have reacted to Gotham's biggest celebrity calling, oh well :csad:

i love the "i wouldn't want you to get involved" line.

yeah, Mary was totally sniped.

sorry, for being late just got off of work a while ago and am now catching up.

^LOL! To bad it happened so fast no one could really think of anything too clever and like myself many of us were totally taken off guard when we got a real woman. I wish I'd called as Bruce Wayne, I'd love to have seen how a "Gotham Citizen" would have reacted to Gotham's biggest celebrity calling, oh well :csad:
I would have done it in my Adam west voice.
8fnn9yq.jpg

4k9ccuv.jpg

So Mary's blood could be kinda on our hands. We should have told the woman on the phone to tell Mary to leave ASAP. The woman did instist on the message thing for Mary...

I feel so guilty.

So Mary's blood could be kinda on our hands. We should have told the woman on the phone to tell Mary to leave ASAP. The woman did instist on the message thing for Mary...

I feel so guilty.
i was thinking that too. was this a cross roads for the viral? what would've happened had someone said something?

ha, Im the third person saying "no thank you"

Has anyone else left a message at the deli when you have the option to review your message??? I said "Hey you tell Rossi if I catch him snoopin' around my car again his mothers not gonna recognize him!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"