The Dark Knight Rossi's Delicatessen (Deli)

Calling Rossi's (1866 239 6643) and hitting any numbers just allows you to leave a message, so I don't think there is a PIN there.... but if you hit *, it asks you to enter the extension you wish to log into. I tried 413, any other ideas?

I think the * just jumps you onto 42E's voicemail system. I do like the idea that the Dent/Notaro convo was recorded by Rossi's, but I'm not sure how to get to it...

Calling Rossi's (1866 239 6643) and hitting any numbers just allows you to leave a message, so I don't think there is a PIN there.... but if you hit *, it asks you to enter the extension you wish to log into. I tried 413, any other ideas?
I mentioned this a LONG time ago. And I think it fell upon deaf ears

When people called yesterday, did she say why the convo was being recorded? or did she just tell you it was.

I mentioned this a LONG time ago. And I think it fell upon deaf ears

Yea, I remember it came up, and nobody found anything. The * thing doesn't seem to work with the other #s I checked, so it just seems.... odd.

quite possibly, funkycrime91...sorry about that. We do tend to re-invent the wheel a few times a day around here, don't we?
Salright. And dead god yes. And I have no clue where it could lead to but gah I wanna know if theres a number we enter that could give us a voicemail.

Maybe the call is logged into the Internal affairs or something when the cops worked the scene of the crime.

Maybe the call is logged into the Internal affairs or something when the cops worked the scene of the crime.

That'd make the most sense, but we need a document/feed number to find that info...it's not just a blind search...

So ya'll has a real person answered the phone yet today or are we all just speculating now?

I've been playing around with this all day, earlier in the day after you hit * and it says "Enter mailbox number then hit #, or if you are trying to get into the main mailbox then just hit #" So i would just hit # and it was allowing me then to try to enter a PIN number to get in. Then sometime around 1pm if you'd hit # it would just yell at you then hang up. I've tried plenty of B-day combo's from yesterday's B-day.

I'm just throwing ideas out there, with hopes to find something useful.

I've also thought that Levine might have it, but once again... we need a file name....

And even if it leads us nowhere, it's not like we're doing anything else right now, so keep on throwing ideas out there :)

Keep trying VUKid. We're not calling you stupid or anything, we're just discussing the difficulties of the concepts... We need to find some info....

Okay, I tried submitting a tip to wearetheanswer on Notaro using the deli hostage situation, but I just got the same code back that led us to the DNA results/etc

Maybe something on the sniper that 'accidentally' shot at Notaro? Anyone know his full name?

Okay, I tried submitting a tip to wearetheanswer on Notaro using the deli hostage situation, but I just got the same code back that led us to the DNA results/etc

Maybe something on the sniper that 'accidentally' shot at Notaro? Anyone know his full name?

Nakasha (sp?) is all we know about him.

Tried anyway, but no dice.

any idea why the audio file on the dent website is labeled 0413081500? its the 815 I'm wondering about...

041308 is the date.

1500 is..................

1500 is the time it occured... it was at 3pm eastern or in military time 1500 hours

1500 is the time it occured... it was at 3pm eastern or in military time 1500 hours

Good catch.

From dt4storms on the IBIHD thread just now:
"I am at work.. and don't have time for it... but can someone that is browsing this begin plugging in new dates and times into
http://media.ibelieveinharveydent.com/0413081500.mp3

I am sure some have been attempting it.. but would like to at least post up about it to see if we can get some more day and time combos to place in it. Trying times like the ferry meeting and such to see if any of those were recorded and stored at IBIHD

Just a thought.. would do it myself.. but at work"

He's saying the same thing we are thinking. Let's try some new date and time combos.

Yea.... I've about tried everything I can think of.... Levine's files, IBIHD, secure documents, gpdiad.....

tried variations of 0413081500 and 0409082200 (The ferry incident).....

nothing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"