The Dark Knight Rossi's Delicatessen (Deli)

Yea.... I've about tried everything I can think of.... Levine's files, IBIHD, secure documents, gpdiad.....

tried variations of 0413081500 and 0409082200 (The ferry incident).....

nothing so far.

Am I off on the time of the ferry incident? I thought it was at 8pm--> 2000hrs

Of course, I've tried all those variations with 2000, so it doesn't help much.

Am I off on the time of the ferry incident? I thought it was at 8pm--> 2000hrs

Of course, I've tried all those variations with 2000, so it doesn't help much.

Oops, you're right. I have temporary bouts of dyslexia sometimes....

Oops, you're right. I have temporary bouts of dyslexia sometimes....

I have those all the time--I can be looking at a number and read it off completely wrong until someone tells me.

Okay, slightly different tactic, what if rossi's has their recorded phone calls on their website catalogued by date/time?

If that doesn't work out I'm totally out of avenues to investigate...

Did a real person come out today?:o

Not that I know of. I called a couple times.

Though I did e-mail them complaining about not getting my delivery order yesterday and got this in instance response:

Due to a shortage of drivers, we are only accepting orders for carry-out at this time.

Your carry-out order will be ready in thirty minutes.

Lunch Specials:

Monday Pastrami half-sandwich and Chicken Noodle Soup $6.99
Tuesday B.L.T. $6.49 (fresh fruit, fries, cole slaw)
Wednesday Chili Dog and Fries $6.99
Thursday Smoked Turkey and Havarti $6.99
Friday Fish Sandwich $6.49

Did a real person come out today?:o

Nope. We're trying to see if we can find the recorded conversations or anything.... no luck

Batman Begins just started on FX... good, I was getting tired of nothing being on. Being home, sick from work, isn't as nice as it should be.

Nope. We're trying to see if we can find the recorded conversations or anything.... no luck

Batman Begins just started on FX... good, I was getting tired of nothing being on. Being home, sick from work, isn't as nice as it should be.

Really? *changes channel* Yay.

Okay, I'm done flailing against this for now. If there really is a recording of the Dent/Notaro convo or of the ferry 'incident' , we should see a different code in the wearetheanswer emails, or a strange headline on the maiden avenue report.

:wow: Really? I totally missed watching it again last night..Guess I can forget studying.:o

Okay, I'm done flailing against this for now. If there really is a recording of the Dent/Notaro convo or of the ferry 'incident' , we should see a different code in the wearetheanswer emails, or a strange headline on the maiden avenue report.

Yeah, I highly doubt a political campaign would have audio of the ferry incident, something completely irrelevant to the site.

Apparently, when the woman at Rossi's said the conversations might be recorded, she wasn't kidding. Log into Glenn Barhyte's account at the GCPD log-in (BarhyteGlenn; tevredenheid) and you'll find an e-mail that points you to document MCU3932571 (a wiretap of sorts). Search for that document and you'll find it's an audio file of some of the Rossi orders from that day.

Who got on that tape? C'mon, I know some of you SHH!ers were on there! Reveal your brilliant selves!

MCU3932571

Now we know what the recordings were for :pal:

(props to truffula and Banana-Hotdog)

Who got on that tape? C'mon, I know some of you SHH!ers were on there! Reveal your brilliant selves!

I got on the tape. I'm customer #4, it's so funny. I used a fake New York accent cause I was nervous.

^ It wasn't my entire phone call of course but that's cause I didn't say anything important.
If only I'd warned them... if only.

I'm wondering if we had something to the effect of warning Mary, maybe the viral would be different?

I'm wondering if we had something to the effect of warning Mary, maybe the viral would be different?
People did try to leave messages for her via the receptionist. I don't think the viral would have been different at all.

I'm the fifth person on it! I ordered Joe's favorite.

I noticed she asked one person if they'd like to leave a callback number for Mary and they said no!

I'm the fifth person on it! I ordered Joe's favorite.

I noticed she asked one person if they'd like to leave a callback number for Mary and they said no!
I know! If the viral asks for your phone number, you give it to them!

...then again, I don't have much room to talk, I hung up as soon as I realized it was a real person:O

Wait, so is there any speculation as to how Mary died? I don't see that up anywhere, all I know is that she died suddenly during or after the Notaro incident, but he didn't kill her from the looks of it so... any thoughts?

Wait, so is there any speculation as to how Mary died? I don't see that up anywhere, all I know is that she died suddenly during or after the Notaro incident, but he didn't kill her from the looks of it so... any thoughts?

We think Nacasha might have killed her when he "missed" Notaro.

I am on there twice. I was freaking out when I heard my voice. I'm the longest ones. I ask for mary brietup on both messages. The second i sort of lower my voice. It's funny because on Glenn Barhyte's email it says one of the callers knew what was about to go down. It is also weird because that second phone call i made i was calling saying i was Glenn Barhyte. I just wish they put the one where i am saying i am Rossi's brother.

That sandwich line was hilarious.

*edit: I wish someone had pretended to be Batman. Imagine the possibilities. :

"WHERE were the other sandwiches going?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back