The Last Jedi Rotten tomatoes score?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
So we are around 22.5 hours away from reviews starting to come out. So I figured this is the right time to start a rotten tomatoes thread. So what do you guys think this movie will get? TFA got a 93 and the highest the franchise has gotten is a 94 can this movie beat that? I am going to go with a 96 I think this movie is going to be something special. TFA was great and this movie looks even better and with Johnson doing a new trilogy that must mean that Disney is very confident in him and this movie and I think the complaints about this being to much of the same thing like people said with TFA will not be a issue with this one has a lot of people who have seen the movie are saying that this movie is very different.

98%
Im just positive like that.

That would be great but not trying to over hype my self even though I said 96 lol.

I'm going to go against the current and say low to mid 80s. I've seen some Twitter reactions saying that this movie took a lot of risks. Some in good ways some in bad ways.

I mean, Scott Mendelson likes it, and he doesn’t care for most things, so make of that what you will.

I was gonna say 91%, but in case Price is Right rules apply, I'll go:

90%

To go with its 96% score I am predicting I am predicting that its average score will be 8.4 TFA was 8.1 in comparison.

About 5 hours away! Today will be exciting. A high score is going to boost ticket sales even more. 200M OW here we come!

I'm surprised there isn't anyone here considering the embargo lifts in about 20 minutes?

All the buzz is saying the best SW film since TESB, so I'm going to go 94%, although I think for the first few days it's going to be up in the 98% range.

So reviews where suppose to start coming out 8 minutes ago but nothing so far guess they are running a little late.

Between 2% and 95%. Rough estimate.

So it says 96% on Rotten Tomatoes' main page but when I click on the movie I can't see any reviews. (I'm on my mobile.)

84 on Metacritic through 35 reviews. Excellent score. Metacritic normally tops out at 50ish reviews per movie.

Sweet christmas.

That rating is amazing. So glad I didn't have snow day, so I will be able to see this Thur night.

Matt Zoller Seitz gave it a perfect score and he doesn't hand those out very easily. Especially for tentpole movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"