Roughneck.com updates

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
I figured I woud Use my Inside connection to give us some updates...And I though an official thread would make more sense than Random updates in other threads.

So New news from this week:

Neca's Harry Potter vs Lord Voldemort Box Set will be out May 31st

NEHAPOVOBS.jpg

DCDs Batman and Son wave is coming Oct 17 and is evenly packed 16 figs in a case 4 of each, DCD is really weird with thier numbers, sometimes Cases are 6 sometimes 8 sometimes 12...this was the first one I've seen at 16. Also for every one case a retailer buys they are able to buy one case of 16 Batman figures, this was the same case with the JLA Wave and Superman

YDCBMSOAF.jpg

The Superman vs Doomsday figs (That look like Animated but are bigger) are hitting Oct 3rd

Oct 31st will be when you can buy the Jusice Box Set of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern

There is a Superman vs Doomsday 2 pack coming Sept 29th, it also contains the Death of Superman 168 page TPB

YDCSMDDCS.jpg

The DCD Unlimited Word Of Warcraft figures are coming Oct 24th

The Cloth (Mego Style) Star Trek figures from Diamond are coming July 25th (though I am not ordering any)

And Last but not least....the Uber wanted Marvel Select Zombie Spider-man is coming out in August, the 29th Actually.

I want the batman figures, i not sure if i will buy them from you. don't take this the wrong way. but it prob just cheaper and easier for me to pick them up at my comic shop

It most likely is....Actually...What's the general price of DCDs at your shop?

Mine usually tags DCDs for $17-$20 Canadian.....While I got em going for something around $14-$15 US......Shipping to Canada is cheaper....but yeah, it';s probably pretty close.

Fooking GST.....They go PST in Ontario?

GST and PST. for the longest time it was .15% but i think its less now

Oh....I remeber when I moved from Sask to Alta....no PST 6% less tax....Whoooo

Damn....All I got is the 6% GST....Loves the rich Alberta

about the figs at my comic shop. i wish he would charge the us price like he does with everything else in the store

Canadian Funds but the US Price?

Holy ****...that just goes to show what kind of mark up there really is....At my Shop I don't pay GSt but damn.....US Price? Wow....Every once and a While We get a special where we can buy Trades for US price.

I guess we also have a pints system...for every ten dollars I spend I get one point and on a Points day (once per month) every point is worth $1 towards anything...I've gotten my comics on it a few times, Figs TPBs a lot and from time to time Statues........I usually don't spend them until they are over 100....I have 104 right now....hat's 104 free dollars

it great cause i can buy about 6 books and only send around $14 Canadian

and its not like you have to have a pull or anything.

Damn...I have to have a pull for all that...I'm not complaining...I paid them $25 in Feb 2001 and that's all I've ever paid...they do get a lot of money from me though.

well i spend 100 bucks a year, so you really get the shaft there

Yeah....well....I own my own toy store.....So I save money there.

i don't buy much action figures anymore. but this is prob the best place on the hype

I know...I barely go nywhere else in here...Sad thing is, I post prolly 95% of my posts in this sub forum...well that's not sad....what's sad is that combines with the Fact that I am the 20th Highest poster on the Hype....Makes me sad.....But damn I love it here in the Hype Products Forum....

the comics board is just full of Hal Jordan and Barbra Gordan haters :csad:

DAMN!!!!

I got confirmation back on some pre orders tht were technically past due....I am not getting DCD Elseworlds Series 4 (not a huge Deal) Spawn Series 31 (Not even any deal really) but, my 90 units of the Marvel Select Alien Legends Two pack aren't available.....I told my rep just to get me as many as possible.....DAMN......DAMN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"