Neca's The Princess Bride

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Woooot Wooot....what made this weeks Toy Fare worth Getting?

Details Of Neca's Princess Bride line that's what.

They have two waves planned.....two frikking waves!!!!

WOOOOOOOOT

first they will release a singe fig as a bit of a teaser.....that will be the Dread Pirate Wesley (in black)

then for wave one they plan three figs: Wesley, Buttercup and Indigo, but they said that Buttercup might be pushed to wave two and Prince Humberdink will take his place.

they also say that if these are a hit then there will be some two packs, Deluxe figures or Box sets and maybe a third wave.

They mentioned a two Pack of Fezzik and Fezzini....as Fezzik might be too big for a single pack.

Oh yeah....and they showed a proto pic of the Dread pirate Roberts Wesley and I crapped my pants.

but I can't find the cord for my camera so I can't show you a pic...but it is great and I love it and I want it....and they should be out in May.....way too damned long.

Woooot Wooot....what made this weeks Toy Fare worth Getting?

Details Of Neca's Princess Bride line that's what.

They have two waves planned.....two frikking waves!!!!

WOOOOOOOOT

first they will release a singe fig as a bit of a teaser.....that will be the Dread Pirate Wesley (in black)

then for wave one they plan three figs: Wesley, Buttercup and Indigo, but they said that Buttercup might be pushed to wave two and Prince Humberdink will take his place.

they also say that if these are a hit then there will be some two packs, Deluxe figures or Box sets and maybe a third wave.

They mentioned a two Pack of Fezzik and Fezzini....as Fezzik might be too big for a single pack.

Oh yeah....and they showed a proto pic of the Dread pirate Roberts Wesley and I crapped my pants.

but I can't find the cord for my camera so I can't show you a pic...but it is great and I love it and I want it....and they should be out in May.....way too damned long.

hey, now maybe you'll shut up about princess bride action figures :)

hey, now maybe you'll shut up about princess bride action figures :)

Well, there will be the time he has to wait for them, they could be delayed (hope not), more waiting, talking about going to get them, looking for them, getting them, then repeating the whole cycle for future waves.

I don't think Rough is gonna shut up about them.

Well, there will be the time he has to wait for them, they could be delayed (hope not), more waiting, talking about going to get them, looking for them, getting them, then repeating the whole cycle for future waves.

I don't think Rough is gonna shut up about them.

I don't think he will every shut up about them, aslong as i've know him he's been talking about princess bride action figures, so thats atleast since 04. so god knows how long before that

I can't blame him. Princess Bride is pretty awesome. My girlfriend and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary with it.

Which reminds me...anyone of likes Princess Bride and hasn't seen Stardust yet, it's on DVD this Tuesday.

Please, lord, make every single one of these look amazing. Or at least Inigo and Dread Pirate Wesley. And Fezzik.

I've been plugging Stardust like mad....we got it in today and I made every single member opf my staff take it home and watch it.....don't know if anyone will....wel all kinda blew off our X-mas party and went to the bar and got tipsy.

But Vincy....I wn't evey shut up about these figs, this thread will be on page one until they come out, and I won't stop even once they come out because I will love them and want more......Princess Bride is the number one movie of all time and is by far the most deserving of a fig line...

Also Travis Bickle (taxi Driver) REALLY NEEDS a fig

Oh yeah, come tuesday I'm am going to be pushing Stardust on people so hard....

Actually this tues is Huge for DVD releases Simpsons, Stardust, Halloween, Underdog, Balls of Fury, The Last Legion and Bring it On 4: In it to Win it.

Okay the last one isn't so big, but I am gonna push the hell out of Stardust and Last Legion

I'm going to be giving Stardsut this year like I did Serenity 2 years ago.

Actually this tues is Huge for DVD releases Simpsons, Stardust, Halloween, Underdog, Balls of Fury, The Last Legion and Bring it On 4: In it to Win it.

Okay the last one isn't so big, but I am gonna push the hell out of Stardust and Last Legion

erm... underdog? that movie bombed and was horrible

I've been plugging Stardust like mad....we got it in today and I made every single member opf my staff take it home and watch it.....don't know if anyone will....wel all kinda blew off our X-mas party and went to the bar and got tipsy.

But Vincy....I wn't evey shut up about these figs, this thread will be on page one until they come out, and I won't stop even once they come out because I will love them and want more......Princess Bride is the number one movie of all time and is by far the most deserving of a fig line...

Also Travis Bickle (taxi Driver) REALLY NEEDS a fig

I'm just raging on you, I'm glad you finally getting some figures you wanted

People probably will think I'm crazy, but Stardust was my favorite movie in theaters this year.
I absolutely loved it!

And I can't wait for the Princess Bride figures.

As long as they someday make a figure of that ogre woman than gets mad at Buttercup for not following her true love.:woot:

I believe the new cut of Blade Runner comes out Tuesday also.:woot:

The Princess Bride figures sound good. I'm sure my wife will want a set. I think she can recite the movie word for word. Haven't had a chance to see Stardust yet (it hasn't been easy to make it to the movies this year)....I'll try to pick it up soon (but I have to get my Blade Runner fix first).

People probably will think I'm crazy, but Stardust was my favorite movie in theaters this year.
I absolutely loved it!

And I can't wait for the Princess Bride figures.

As long as they someday make a figure of that ogre woman than gets mad at Buttercup for not following her true love.:woot:

You're not crazy. It was my second favorite movie of the year.

Genosha is most certainly not crazy, I have stated many times that Stardust is the best film of 2007.

And Underdog was good....well it was decent enough.....

NEC10772.jpg

this guy got banned....and I don't know why.....but he rules...he found the pic.....ion TF he had a toothpic in his hand......anyway.....there it is in it's awesomeness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"