Roughneck.com updates

Superman Vs Doomday Fall 2007, I'm not sure when New Frontier. sometime winter 07/08

Superman vs. doomsday? Sweet! I liked the brianiac one, so hopefully this one will be even better than that one. And I'm looking forward to whatever the Justice League one is you're talking about.

Superman vs. doomsday? Sweet! I liked the brianiac one, so hopefully this one will be even better than that one. And I'm looking forward to whatever the Justice League one is you're talking about.
you one of the few how like it, i'm not sure how true to the comic it will be. i have no ties to the project, but New frontier is true to both the storie and the art (its a little different but not by much)

You mean I'm one of the few who liked the braiac movie? I don't know, I think I liked it. I got it when it first came out so I barely remember it. But I got the superman animated series at the same time, only cause I didn't know they had released them on dvd. And I think that season 3 came out that same day. But anyway I know I watched a hell-a lot of superman for about a month and I remember likeing the animated series better than I thought I would (I always have really low expectations, it makes me more easily satisfied then setting bars way too high), but maybe I am just lumping the brianiac movie into the series b/c I can't really distinguish between the two. but I know i liked some superman stuff and it wouldn't hurt to see more. And I especially want to see more of doomsday as I don't remember him being in the supes animated series.

You mean I'm one of the few who liked the braiac movie? I don't know, I think I liked it. I got it when it first came out so I barely remember it. But I got the superman animated series at the same time, only cause I didn't know they had released them on dvd. And I think that season 3 came out that same day. But anyway I know I watched a hell-a lot of superman for about a month and I remember likeing the animated series better than I thought I would (I always have really low expectations, it makes me more easily satisfied then setting bars way too high), but maybe I am just lumping the brianiac movie into the series b/c I can't really distinguish between the two. but I know i liked some superman stuff and it wouldn't hurt to see more. And I especially want to see more of doomsday as I don't remember him being in the supes animated series.
i just know with brainiac even the director on it wasn't happy with it

guess i'll have to go back and rewatch it to see. one thing though, i usually watch animated stuff at night. so i either find it interesting, or i fall alseep to it which is just as good to me. That way if it's cool, it's worth watching. If it sucks or isn't all that, then i can get some sleep which is a win win for me since it's hard for me to fall alseep. That's how I set my standards to animated stuff I get on dvd.

I don't think I did an Update last week.

There wasn't much to report anyway

Wait...I remember tat I did....But I don't know that I mentioned this

YM24BSJB.jpg

And some McFarlane Bon Jovi figure are coming on Aug 15th

I don't think I did an Update last week.

There wasn't much to report anyway

Wait...I remember tat I did....But I don't know that I mentioned this

YM24BSJB.jpg

And some McFarlane Bon Jovi figure are coming on Aug 15th
o boy Bon Jovi :whatever:

And this week there really really is nothing.

Spawn Kubricks and Spawn RAH....that's really it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"