Rumours galore

Yea, see the "esque" part??? That was referring to the "crazies" that we saw in RE4 and the crazies we will most likely see in RE5. They were zombie-esque. Sheesh!

They werent like zombies at all. Zombies dont carry guns. They dont carry chainsaws.

If you dont mean zombies, dont say zombies. Sheesh.

They werent like zombies at all. Zombies dont carry guns. They dont carry chainsaws.

Acutally, they were zombies. Just not the living dead, reanimated corpse, flesh eating kind. They were closer to the original voodoo interpretation of the word. So yeah, zombies can do all of that stuff.

Sure they were like zombies. They swarmed you in bunches, when they spotted you they only had one thing on their minds. They were mindless killing machines, therefor they were zombie-esque.

Acutally, they were zombies. Just not the living dead, reanimated corpse, flesh eating kind. They were closer to the original voodoo interpretation of the word. So yeah, zombies can do all of that stuff.

Yeah, they weren't close to the type of zombie that pop culture knows. That everyone knows.

george a. romero (the zombie king) would disagree with you there.

Uh, it was crazies with some serum. They weren't zombies. Crazies.

They were zombies, just of a different breed. They were not the kind approved by the Max Brooks University of Zombiology, but I think that's kind of cool. I like it when fiction isn't afraid to experiment with reinventing the Zombie concept. 28 Days Later IMO is one of the best Zombie movies ever made, even though I practically have to have a debate with people before they'll accept me calling it a Zombie movie.

They were zombies, just of a different breed. They were not the kind approved by the Max Brooks University of Zombiology, but I think that's kind of cool. I like it when fiction isn't afraid to experiment with reinventing the Zombie concept. 28 Days Later IMO is one of the best Zombie movies ever made, even though I practically have to have a debate with people before they'll accept me calling it a Zombie movie.

Thank you. As having a PhD from there, I know only one way of zombiology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"