Running Time Now Official

lordofthenerds said:
Depends on the question Ursavior asked the guy.

I asked that question because I was texting LS at the time and he asked me to asks that question.

Ursavior01 said:
The rumor of the running time started after we found out that Cannes had 104 minutes. That's probably where they got it from....just like we did. It's like the X-men photos. People share the info from one site to another.
No, it took way too long for Box Office Mojo and these other sites to get the info from Cannes.

lordofthenerds said:
No, it took way too long for Box Office Mojo and these other sites to get the info from Cannes.

I'm not saying they got it off of Cannes. My point is the other sites could have got the information from one another. Just like other websites get their information from us and vice versa.

xwolverine2 said:
:up: bingo

and the showtimes for my theater have about a 1hr 45min space in between.:up:

No bingo because Fandango doesn't list a runtime for the movie.

Damn, this is disappointing. You'd think for their last hurrah, they'd go out with a bang and make some huige, epic flick. But noooooo, Fox wants more showings so the same **** is happening with X3 as it did with Daredevil and Fantastic Four. Expect a "director's cut" 3 months after the first DVD.:o :down

Orko Is King said:
Damn, this is disappointing. You'd think for their last hurrah, they'd go out with a bang and make some huige, epic flick. But noooooo, Fox wants more showings so the same **** is happening with X3 as it did with Daredevil and Fantastic Four. Expect a "director's cut" 3 months after the first DVD.
Funny how come comments like this so often come from people with Superman avvies!! :o

all the X flicks are poor interpretations of the characters. If I want X Men I'll read Whedons Astonishing.

pt_photo_inc said:
FANDANGO says 1hour and 43 minutes
I don't see it on there, maybe you can post a link? I need to buy my tickets anyways!! :D

Has FOX ever officially announced a running time?

-TNC

PhoenixRisen said:
Funny how come comments like this so often come from people with Superman avvies!! :o

Bryan wanted to do both flicks, but Fox was being ****ing stupid. Frankly, I want to see both, but I have no doubt in my mind that if the original production team had made this movie, the end result would only have been a better movie.

WorthyStevens4 said:
No bingo because Fandango doesn't list a runtime for the movie.
ok great now read the bottom part of my post!:o :o

Orko Is King said:
Damn, this is disappointing. You'd think for their last hurrah, they'd go out with a bang and make some huige, epic flick. But noooooo, Fox wants more showings so the same **** is happening with X3 as it did with Daredevil and Fantastic Four. Expect a "director's cut" 3 months after the first DVD.:o :down
where the f*** have you been!?!!!!!:confused:

Lightning Strikez! said:
Well, at least critics won't say the film suffers from dragging along, as was the case with X2 for some.

That'd be cute if it was true.

I doubt X-men 3 will get the overwhelmingly great reception from critics that X2 did.

I wonder what all the people who created their little fanfic versions of this DIFFERENT VISION that the movie would turn out to be have to say.

Ursavior01 was positive that the theatrical cut would be LONGER.

Ebert & Roeper's review listed it as 1hr, 44min.

They never mentioned anything dragging along--in fact, Ebert called the mutant core storyline 'fascinating' and they both really enjoyed it.

Works for me. :)

I don't recall anyone saying the second film dragged at all.

I recall people saying the first one was too short and rushed.

Same thing with Daredevil which was the same length as X-men 3 nearly.

I read a few reviews complaining that the 2nd movie was too long.

TheVileOne said:
That'd be cute if it was true.

I doubt X-men 3 will get the overwhelmingly great reception from critics that X2 did.

I wonder what all the people who created their little fanfic versions of this DIFFERENT VISION that the movie would turn out to be have to say.

Ursavior01 was positive that the theatrical cut would be LONGER.

I still think it will be longer cause my theatre says it's 114 minutes. Several other people have said that they've seen a running time around 115 minutes too.

Ursavior01 said:
I still think it will be longer cause my theatre says it's 114 minutes. Several other people have said that they've seen a running time around 115 minutes too.
The screenings at my theatre have a time gap of 2h 30min, the previews are like 8 minutes so yeah this movie will be like 2 hours... 1h 45min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"