Running Time Now Official

Slim_X said:
The screenings at my theatre have a time gap of 2h 30min, the previews are like 8 minutes so yeah this movie will be like 2 hours... 1h 45min.

114minutes is around 1 hour and 54 mintues. 6 minutes of previews to make it 2 hours and you still ahve 30 minutes to clean up.

Besides those are just the first weekend show times. All theatres will have multiple showings.

Ursavior01 said:
I still think it will be longer cause my theatre says it's 114 minutes. Several other people have said that they've seen a running time around 115 minutes too.

With trailers, previews, and those long pre-shows or whatever it will be.

TheVileOne said:
With trailers, previews, and those long pre-shows or whatever it will be.

Nah. I already asked about the previews and that doesn't include the previews.

Slim_X said:
The screenings at my theatre have a time gap of 2h 30min, the previews are like 8 minutes so yeah this movie will be like 2 hours... 1h 45min.
??????
what?:confused:

xwolverine2 said:
what you were trying to say:confused:
That they show X3 every 2 hours and 30 minutes at my theatre... I thought I said it pretty clear :confused:

Ursavior01 said:
Nah. I already asked about the previews and that doesn't include the previews.

Multiple legitimate sources have already confirmed the approx 104 minute running time. You can live in your little fantasy world where the movie is longer but it isn't.

Slim_X said:
That they show X3 every 2 hours and 30 minutes at my theatre... I thought I said it pretty clear :confused:
all mine have 3hrs and 15min....
12:45, (4:00), 7:15, 10:30
except for this one theater...
(10:00am), (11:30am), (12:00), (12:20), (12:45), (2:15), (2:45), (3:20), (4:00), (5:00), (5:25), 6:45, 7:15, 7:45, 8:15, 9:30, 10:30, 10:45, 11:00, 12:15am

TheVileOne said:
Multiple legitimate sources have already confirmed the approx 104 minute running time. You can live in your little fantasy world where the movie is longer but it isn't.

My fantasy world? I'm sorry? What are you talking about. I got the running time from my theatre so they are also ligit. Maybe you should come out of the closet and realizes that not all legitimate sources are right all the time.

TheVileOne said:

And another thing. Why don't you go finding out things for yourself for a change and not rely on other websites. Go to your local movie theatre and find out for yourself. Don't go accusing people, who actually do some work in finding information, that they are wrong or even putting them down.

Ursavior01 said:
My fantasy world? I'm sorry? What are you talking about. I got the running time from my theatre so they are also ligit. Maybe you should come out of the closet and realizes that not all legitimate sources are right all the time.
LOL!!!...WTF!!??

xwolverine2 said:
LOL!!!...WTF!!??

It wasn't meant to be a gay joke. I know. He's telling me to stop fantasying well I'm telling him to see the light.

Ursavior01 said:
And another thing. Why don't you go finding out things for yourself for a change and not rely on other websites. Go to your local movie theatre and find out for yourself. Don't go accusing people, who actually do some work in finding information, that they are wrong or even putting them down.

I have. And the evidence says its the 103/104 minute running time.

TheVileOne said:
I have. And the evidence says its the 103/104 minute running time.

Oh really then why don't I ever hear you say anything about you asking your theatre. All I ever hear you say is...so and so.. website say this and say that.

TheVileOne said:
Which is 104 mins without credits. Multiple legitimate sources have said it was 114 with credits & the extra scene.

Yeah...I've checked our updated records at our theater (which says 1 hour 59 minutes with previews and without credits), and I believe our information is the same as above.

I'm now even more inclined to believe the 1 hour 54 minute runtime total (including credits).

-TNC

tommorow is only a minute away over here!..

Lex is in Australia!... :mad: and how will he confirm this again?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
tommorow is only a minute away over here!..

Lex is in Australia!... :mad: and how will he confirm this again?

-TNC
yeah tommorrow is today....

lex will see the movie today:up:

TNC9852002 said:
Where's Lex now?

-TNC

I would have been with him though.

The task clearly falls upon him - a regular - to extol all the jingles about X3 and then some, when he returns.

Pressure's huge. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"