Arrow Sara or Laurel For Canary?

Producers changes things in shows all the time even though they say something will happen it usually gets changed, happens in Ireland with our TV shows anyway.

Sara is canary but no black canary..

IS LAUREL OFFICIALLY ON TRACK TO TAKE OVER AS CANARY? | Especially with little sis Sara rejoining Nyssa and the League of Assassins, and after that significant gifting of a leather jacket? “What do you think?” Katie Cassidy responds with a big smile, adding: “I do think the torch has been passed. I get that feeling, and I think everybody else gets that feeling.” Perhaps just to be prepared, the actress — who just weeks ago was quite evasive on the topic — affirms that she already is amping up her workout regimen. Brandishing an impressive bare bicep for us, she boasted, “Check this out! Hel-lo!”

Sara is canary but no black canary..

And Ollie is Arrow, not Green Arrow.

I personally hope they turn Laurel into the Black Canary, to fulfill their contractual obligations, that obviously have to exist. Then once that happens, something happens to Laurel that takes her out of the game, and Sara takes over again, finally starting her journey as a hero.

I personally hope they turn Laurel into the Black Canary, to fulfill their contractual obligations, that obviously have to exist. Then once that happens, something happens to Laurel that takes her out of the game, and Sara takes over again, finally starting her journey as a hero.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if that's what they did.Laurel dies as BC,then Sara comes back to Starling to take her place.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.It's all the producers fault for giving us a perfect "first" BC and it backfired on them big time.

Now we'll always compare Laurel with how great Sara was.:shrug:

I wouldn't be totally surprised if that's what they did.Laurel dies as BC,then Sara comes back to Starling to take her place.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.It's all the producers fault for giving us a perfect "first" BC and it backfired on them big time.

Now we'll always compare Laurel with how great Sara was.:shrug:

100% agree.

Frankly they shouldn't have had Sara go back and join the league in the finale when a few episodes earlier she'd rather have died than go back.

Well it was either save her family and Starling City or let Slade win.

Eh,that's the kinda reasoning MOS fans have with "Supe could kill Zod or let him keep killing".A good writer could:

A.Create another option more compelling
or
B.Make the choice truly the only option without a shadow of doubt.

I don't think either was the case in this instance.

They should have made Summer Glau Black Canary, she's better than both of them combined. Too late now, they should stick with Sara even though I find the actress that plays her rather bland, as an actor and her looks.

I wonder if they will use that Flash "dark matter" explaination to give Laurel the Canary Cry?

Why do people think they are going to have laurel get the cry? They already gave you their version of the cry. When she lost the cry in the comics she used something similar.

sara all the way katie cassidy can barely even act and seeing her try to act tough is gonna be cringe worthy

the girl who plays sara looks like BC ,has a very athletic strong physique and actual has a martial arts background and she plays a character with a dark past very well

He will be Green Arrow soon.

sara all the way katie cassidy can barely even act and seeing her try to act tough is gonna be cringe worthy

the girl who plays sara looks like BC ,has a very athletic strong physique and actual has a martial arts background and she plays a character with a dark past very well

I find Katie better actress than caity remember this. but she all bad ass but sometimes comes as very bland
images

Er, Caity's acting is nothing special. She has martial arts background but that's it. That doesn't make you BC. She's a stunt worker with passable acting skills.

They should have made Summer Glau Black Canary, she's better than both of them combined. Too late now, they should stick with Sara even though I find the actress that plays her rather bland, as an actor and her looks.

Summer has one face. Outside of being good at fight scenes, she wouldn't make a good BC either.

I think Cassidy fans should stop bringing Supernatural Ruby because Cassidy's looks has changed drastically from that time. Laurel will not have anything original of her own if she takes over the Canary character. I don't think we are going to get the the canary scream. The sonic device, the dress, the staff( if Cassidy can even use it properly), everything we would have seen on Sara. SO Laurel will come across as a cheap copycat and nothing else. As for the acting, there cannot be anything worse than the eye flickering thing she did when Slade informed her that Oliver was Arrow or the acting she did when she met Blood's mother or the drunk role she did when she was pulled over by the policeman for drunk driving.

Er, Caity's acting is nothing special. She has martial arts background but that's it. That doesn't make you BC. She's a stunt worker with passable acting skills.

Maybe its nothing special but its definitely a high step above KC's acting skills, for some of us.

Summer has one face. Outside of being good at fight scenes, she wouldn't make a good BC either.

Would have to disagree with you there, Summer to me is a definately a talented actress. Has charisma and confidence in her performances, as well as lots of chemistry with her co star which is something I would not say for Katie Cassidy.

Maybe its nothing special but its definitely a high step above KC's acting skills, for some of us.

Would have to disagree with you there, Summer to me is a definately a talented actress. Has charisma and confidence in her performances, as well as lots of chemistry with her co star which is something I would not say for Katie Cassidy.

Name one memorable piece of dialogue or scene Summer has delivered.

I think Cassidy fans should stop bringing Supernatural Ruby because Cassidy's looks has changed drastically from that time. Laurel will not have anything original of her own if she takes over the Canary character. I don't think we are going to get the the canary scream. The sonic device, the dress, the staff( if Cassidy can even use it properly), everything we would have seen on Sara. SO Laurel will come across as a cheap copycat and nothing else. As for the acting, there cannot be anything worse than the eye flickering thing she did when Slade informed her that Oliver was Arrow or the acting she did when she met Blood's mother or the drunk role she did when she was pulled over by the policeman for drunk driving.

She's obviously going to get the canary cry. Otherwise how else can she be BC in the first place?

I wonder if they can do that though, without it being a rolleyes worthy moment for the general audience.

"So Sara uses sonic devices, and now her sister Laurel just happens to get a natural cry, that completely simulates the effects of the sonic device. Seriously?"

I've never seen Supernatural before, but KC was pretty crappy in the acting department in that clip. Was she any better with the fight scenes?

I have no clue why people bring up Supernatural when her acting ability is attacked. A lot of fans thought she was terrible.

Laurel can get the Canary cry in a crossover event with the Flash show, in central city her sonic device malfunctions and all those elements that were released by the particle accelerator react with it. Giving her the cry or something like that.
For me, how she is in season 3 will determine whether she is suitable for being Black Canary. If she still isn't good enough to take on the mantle then scrap the idea of her becoming Black Canary.

I have no clue why people bring up Supernatural when her acting ability is attacked. A lot of fans thought she was terrible.

I don't know about that, but she was definitely the more favorable Ruby.

I don't know about that, but she was definitely the more favorable Ruby.

Yeah, but isn't that kind of a sliding scale? I mean, how bad was the other Ruby?

Comparing CL and KC, it's seems clear to me that neither of them are going to be winning oscars any time soon, but CL comes off as more genuine and KC more fake and a bit plastic.

For me, it's probably going to come down to the butt-kicking. Can KC match or surpass CL in the fight scenes? If the answer is no, then that's just going to kill the whole thing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"