Save the Cheerleader...Save the World

Mixairian said:
Since we're on the topic:

"Save the Cheerleader, save the world."

Worst.. catch phrase.. ever...
****!

:o :cmad:

ragdus said:
he doesn't appear to take ther powers yet, so probably not. but he could replicate them...

Oops. A mistake of language. I didn't mean absorb in the rogue way, but copy in a mimic way. My mistake.

Still, it's interesting. If Sylar is so powerful, then Peter is the wildcard, if he's able to replicate Sylar's powers.

terarist said:
I think the reason most have come to the conclusion that Sylar is a "power stealer" is because he's the only one who's exhibited more than one super power. Sure, you could use the old comic book out that all his powers are various manifestations of telekenesis, but let's be honest: Heroes is a mainstream show for a fairly unsophisticated audience who see a big difference between flying, and forcing someone to put a gun to their head.
It can all be tek, just because it's mainstream it doesn't mean they wouldn't go with this approach. Look at Phoenix in X3.

terarist said:
If you accept that he has multiple powers, which is what I think the writers were trying to establish in that short moment when we actually see Sylar, then it raises the simple point that only he and Peter have exhibited more than one ability. We know that Peter's are limited by proximity (both spatial and temporal), but we have no reason to believe Sylar's are (or aren't for that matter). Every other person has exhibited only one ability. (for the uber geeks, chronokinesis and teleportation are actually the same ability, so Hiro, as overpowered as he is, only really has one power)

Tell that too Nightcrawler :p

I LOVE the catch phrase. :) It really IS catchy. hehe

The catchphrase is cool. :)

You know the more you hear it, the cooler it gets, don't try to front.

hehe, I said "front". :o

Yea i was bored so i sent 86 texts to friends all of them said SAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD.
cheerleading.gif

i got back about 23 WTF texts

42 you're on crack

and 21 That's so sad.

:D :p

USMC said:
The catchphrase is cool. :)

You know the more you hear it, the cooler it gets, don't try to front.

hehe, I said "front". :o

Failure. :(

gambitfire said:
Yea i was bored so i sent 86 texts to friends all of them said SAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD.
cheerleading.gif

i got back about 23 WTF texts

42 you're on crack

and 21 That's so sad.

:D :p

Doesn't that cost alot of $?

Mixairian said:
Since we're on the topic:

"Save the Cheerleader, save the world."

Worst.. catch phrase.. ever...

are u forgetting....

"MESA JAR JAR BINKS....MESA SOO" ****in stupid

I love this catch phrase. When I first heard it, it was short and to the point. Nothing big and or anything like that.

"Save the cheerleader......Save the world." :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"