BvS Scoot McNairy joined BvS: Dawn of Justice. Which role is he playing?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
The “Halt and Catch Fire” star has landed a top-secret role in Zack Snyder's superhero movie

After working with Ben Affleck on both “Argo” and David Fincher's upcoming “Gone Girl,” Scoot McNairy will reteam with the actor for Zack Snyder's “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice,” an individual familiar with the project has told TheWrap.
An insider told TheWrap they were “sworn to secrecy” regarding McNairy's role, thus confirming his involvement with the project, though a representative for Warner Bros. declined to comment.

Scoot_black_tee-1__121115215235.jpg

Who do think he will be playing?

Options: The Joker, Jimmy Olsen, The Riddler, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Green Lantern Kyle Ryner, The Flash, other...

Look who made another thread.

The first thing that came to mind was The Joker.

Mine was original character #2. :DV:

Look out... The unconditionals fans that love these threads :o

LOL you are pretty enthusiastic even with the threat of thread removals from mods based on it being discussed in an existing thread already ;)

The more i think about this....

I dont think he's playing a superhero.

LOL you are pretty enthusiastic even with the threat of thread removals from mods based on it being discussed in an existing thread already ;)
Complains, Complains, Complains. Some just like to see those :o
Geez man, I'm stuck with all the pessimistic smoke. We should have more enthusiasm. And btw, on the other boards plenty of people is tired (including myself) of seeing 4 or 5 on-topic posts and 100000 complains and off-topic in the general threads. So me and some people appreciate this specific thread. I mean you're welcome to post but if you don't like it you can do one thing..... not enter. It's your choice. And I'm speaking for in general.

Last edited:
He can be whoever he wants. Guy is great.

Chances are he's playing an original character who plays a major role in the plot like Colonel Hardy. If he were a superhero, I do like him for The Flash. If a villain, Maxwell Lord.

Metallo? Bizarro? Glorious Godfrey? Jack Ryder? Mike Engel? Don't mind me just spitballing here.

Geez man, I'm stuck with all the pessimistic smoke. We should have more enthusiasm. And btw, on the other boards plenty of people is tired (including myself) of seeing 4 or 5 on-topic posts and 100000 complains and off-topic in the general threads. So me and some people appreciate this specific thread. I mean you're welcome to post but if you don't like it you can do one thing..... not enter. It's your choice.

You knew people were going to call you out on making this thread. Why do you insist on that same old speech you always give "if you don't like it, don't enter" lol you grumpy old bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"