BvS Scoot McNairy joined BvS: Dawn of Justice. Which role is he playing?

I was thinking this....
What if he's Jimmy Olsen?
A roomate from Clark of his age that shares nice things with him, some fun, as in the new comics, to be honest I don't think if they introduce Jimmy Olsen he is gonna be a teenager. I think being a roomate from Clark could lead us to nice things.

Wonder Woman can kill him by snapping his neck like in infinite crisis LOL. MOS 2 for real!

You knew people were going to call you out on making this thread. Why do you insist on that same old speech you always give "if you don't like it, don't enter" lol you grumpy old bear
Something you call speach, some others call it truth!!! :)
And also they don't have to call me... I always be there for them :o :D

Last edited:
Come on, you knew people would be rolling your eyes at this thread after having discussed this topic to death in other threads :D ADMIT IT!!!! lol

5669017.gif

Admit it man... you joined the hate Johns thread for fun club (Loca created)
or it was the optimism not allowed. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
url

Admit it man... you joined the hate Johns thread for fun club (Loca created)
or it was the optimism not allowed. :oldrazz:

Nah, can't hate you bruh! You are enthusiastic though so I chuckle from time to time :D

I like McNairy for Barry Allen, but McNairy for Kyle Rayner would actually be pretty interesting. Doubt they would use Kyle though since he's probably the least popular human GL.

I like McNairy for Barry Allen, but McNairy for Kyle Rayner would actually be pretty interesting. Doubt they would use Kyle though since he's probably the least popular human GL.
I don't know if they are going to put Hal or Kyle. I think the most probable is Hal and I think he suits the role but what if we got Kyle?

LOL. I was a bit young to get into Friends but some of the reruns are funny.
:O
BTW were you talking bad things about me? :argh:
url

Last edited:
I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread when the info broke there... Dude looks a bit like an older Gustin.

I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread when the info broke there... Dude looks a bit like an older Gustin.
Then you think is The Flash? Interesting...
In the pics I've seen I noticed more of him as Jordan but you could be into smth.

Other - Non Hero - Non Major Villain.

Then why not mentioning the role? The guy is good and I think they'll put him in a certain big role.

I'll guess that he's a scientist at STAR Labs or Lexcorp. Perhaps he's connected to Cyborg or Metallo? Anything goes at this point, lol.

I'd say there's a strong possibility that he's gonna be The Flash.

Scoot+McNairy+Monsters+Premiere+2010+Toronto+p2Jyfyba2q-l.jpg

Also he looks good with Batman :D

8PFQatz.png

Last edited:
The Barry Allen version would be solidified if that were the case. That would also most likely nix the possibility of a John Stewart GL. I could really see straying from the founding versions, and going with Wally West to contrast some fun and youth versus the seriousness of the other heroes. Also in teamup versions I like Stewart and solo I like Hal. It would be nice to go out of the box in some regards.

Maybe we get Hal and then John in the future... who knows.
But I think in the JLAU they put Bart Allen's personality to Wally, cause in the comics he's not too funny. Bart is the joking guy. Also I think we are gonna get Hal-Barry for the line-up being showed pretty much.

Is his name actually Scoot or is it a misspelling of Scott?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"