Scores To Marvel Films: Which do you like the most?

Apart from Danny Elfman's stuff for the first two Spider-Man movies, Marvel movies haven't really had much in the way of memorable soundtracks, in my opinion. :dry:

Apart from Danny Elfman's stuff for the first two Spider-Man movies, Marvel movies haven't really had much in the way of memorable soundtracks, in my opinion. :dry:

Spiderman's soundtracks werent good at all IMO. The theme was the only thing good. And you probably havent seen The Punisher, Daredevil, Hulk, etc. if you think that no other soundtrack is memorable.

I actually liked the Spiderman soundtrack quite a bit. :D

X2: X-Men United

Especially the
DUUUUUUUUUH DUN NUN NAAAAAA
DUUUUUUUUUH DUN NUN NAAAAAA
DUUUUUUUUUH DUN NUN NAAAAAAAAAAAA
DA DA DAAA DAAA DAAAA DAAAA DUN DIDI DUN DIDI DUN DIDIDUNDUNDUN

I actually liked the Spiderman soundtrack quite a bit. :D

See thats the thing, this is all opinion so I dont argue with what someone likes, but if someone says that nothing was memorable except for *insert movie score here* then I think thats just blatantly false.

Your kidding right?

Nope.

Pretty much everything had a somewhat memorable tune.

Punisher...? TIH? Daredevil?

I have barely the idea of a generic superhero tune for any of those.

But the six notes descending scale from Elfman's Hulk, that I cannot forget.

I dont even like the Spiderman movies much and I still remember the main theme.

What is Spiderman's main theme actually? The main credits' theme is just a suite with different themes that are re-used in different parts of the movies. And the first theme to appear in every movie - after the "Spiderman" name - is pretty much a lot of instruments sounding, yes, very inspired, but not a clear "leitmotif".

Im not arguing with your decision on the Hulk, going back and re listening to it I remembered the awesome score I am just kinda fascinated that absolutely nothing else rang a bell to you at all :/

X 2 main theme was also on my mind.

I liked the score for both The Punisher (2004) and Punisher: War Zone.

My favorite track from the 2004 Punisher is probably "The Arrow", it becomes really great when the war drums kick in.

Blade Trinity had a great score.
[YT]5iYhF8MuoIM[/YT]

The two that should be winning this pole are doing so IMO

Wow this is REALLY wierd... earlier today my poll said that Spiderman 2 had two votes and that Iron Man had 3 votes but now it says SM2 has 1 vote and IM has 1 vote :huh:

That is weird. The ones I was referring to were Punisher and Hulk which have 2 votes each, but earlier I entered this thread it acted like I could still vote but instead I clicked on the link to show the results and it had the Iron Man and Spider-man votes as you said...but now they are both back down to 1 a piece.

I honestly do think that Daredevil deserves some votes. I love the Daredevil and Punisher scores both but Punishers is just too good... but dont get me wrong, DD is amazing as well. Especially "Elektra (Elektra the song is amazing)", "Daredevil Theme", "The Darkest Hour", "Young Matts Father", "Matt Becomes Daredevil", "Falling Rose" and "The Necklace"

Last edited:
Daredevil is my all-time second favorite Greame Revell score (Street fighter reigns supreme)

Graeme Revell also did Tank Girl which I havent seen nor do I plan to xD

From what I hear its an outrageously bad super heroin movie on par with Catwoman.

Tank Girl is a guilty pleasure. I haven't read the comics, but the movie is pure fun 90's comic like

I'll go with the Spider-Man flicks (1 and 2). Danny Elfman really captured the majestic tone of Spider-Man, as well as the pain and the darkness too.

However if the Kick-Ass movie had been under Marvel, I would put that as my all-time favorite anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"