Scott Madej's site launched...

Repeat after me...Serenity now, serenity now!

:mad:

There will be no peace until I get my Gambit. He was robbed from me!

I know, i know i wanted Gambit in it as well but it's just not happening. It's the sad truth.:(

Maybe they will have some kind of reference to him?

I'm begining to think that is possible as well. I do not hate the producers and people involved with making the movie as much now. They obviously tried to get him in there but it didn't work out. Still feeling a little bitter about the whole thing, especially since for about 99% of the mutant population it did work out. :(

I'm mad cause they lied,if he was cast and in the movie a year ago.Then all that crap about him never really being part of the script-was lies.fox liars liars pants on fire.

He didn't really look like Gambit anyway. Plus he was TOO much of an unknown. I mean, an 'unknown' would be great...but an 'unknown' who's played small roles in a list of some reasonable movies...this guy doesn't even have an IMDB page.

My guess is that Gambit's role would've been the equivilant of someone like Quills or Multipleman. A role where you'd probably see him standing behind Magneto for 5 minutes and get his ash kicked in the 3rd act.

I would ahve accepted that,after six yrs of waiting for him.

ljr said:
I would ahve accepted that,after six yrs of waiting for him.

Nah, not for me. Gambit can provide a much deeper story than being a background Brotherhood member. It'd be a huge waste if you ask me.

I know 6+ years is a big patience-tester for Gambit fans, but I'd rather see an X4 (or Gen X) movie where he'll have a much more flavoured role.

I saw the email a while ago on Countingdown. I'm sure Gambit will be in X4, definitely, if there is one. Not sure about Scott Madej playing Gambit, though. His face looks...I don't know.

Arad told it a a time they wanted to cast a Gambit (he said that they wanted a major name , for an X4)

Donner said that they tried an actor ( i forgot his name)

Holloways said that they pursued him..

the guy was going to be there.

Sorry for all the Gambit fans, really.

Jonathon Rhys-Meyers (rumoured)
Scott Madej (auditioned)
Josh Holloway (approached)
Ian Sommerholder (rumoured)
Channing Tatum (auditioned)

Am I missing anyone else?

I really hate fox at this minute.*pouts*

Wow. That's a lot of people.

Make up your damn mind, Fox. :down

ljr said:
I'm mad cause they lied,if he was cast and in the movie a year ago.Then all that crap about him never really being part of the script-was lies.fox liars liars pants on fire.
I'm gonna play the devil advocate , but Arad said month ago that Gambit was somewhere , and Donner made the "mistake" of saying that they had tried channing.

Fox has a problem of intern communication to sustain his lies ;)

Feyd Rautha said:
Jonathon Rhys-Meyers (rumoured)
Scott Madej (auditioned)
Josh Holloway (approached)
Ian Sommerholder (rumoured)
Channing Tatum (auditioned)

Am I missing anyone else?

Out of that list Holloway is the only decent choice and even that one I don't really aproove of.

Seriously, Gambit is a pretty complex character. You play him too arrogant, he'll come off like a smug bastard. You play him too soft, he'll look like a wimp. It will be extremely hard to find an actor to really do the character justice, and I sorta understand why Fox wants to stay away from that. Think about it.. we have been waiting a heck of a long time. We will not accept anything short of perfection! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"