The "Let's Complain" Thread!

Watson

Ninja delivery girl
Reaction score
Hello Hypesters! I'm "borrowing" an idea from the site that shall not be named and making a Hype thread for those who have something to vent and complain about. It can be anything, Hype related or not (as long as its appropriate :)). Let the fun begin!

I'll start!

I'm applying to law school for next year and three of the people who said they would act as my references have not been responding to my emails. So as it stands I have no one to write a reference for me, at least until I get thier addresses at some point. And it totally sucks becuase aside from a polish of my personal statement my application is ready. ARGH!!! This is very frustrating.

There are these direct-to-video movies that are produced by the Jim Henson company (The Blue Elephant, the Unstable Fable series) yet they are all CGI and don't have a single damn puppet!

The hell?

TEDDY!

:cmad:

I created the original idea and thread for this. And I think that on the Hype, the lounge thread accomplishes the purpose for a random place to complain :huh:

I created the original idea and thread for this. And I think that on the Hype, the lounge thread accomplishes the purpose for a random place to complain :huh:

But it's not it's sole purpose. This is only for complaining and venting.

Damn jews! All running the banks in the world!

I hate em.

:dry:

I really really really really really HATE Newcastle United fans!!!!!!! Arrrgghhh!!!!!! Oh and i can't forget Tottenham Hotspur! " We were running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out screaming I've got a foresking how bout you?! I've got a foreskin, I've got a foreskin, I've got a foreskin how bout you, you fooking jew!!!!!

Just for the record I'm not racist towards jews, it's just a song West Ham supporters sing about Tottenham

why the hell are shakespear, tolken and rowling so popular when all they wrote was unreadable trash?

seriously, the books aren't that good. and as for harry potter getting kids into reading and being so damn popular it's all bull crap...one kid bought it and was like "man...this book is mental...you gotta try to read it..." and then it spawned from there...

Last edited:
Ginger people who claim to not be a ginge but strawberry blonde. dont be ashamed of your ginger noggin just accept your a ginge, your not a strawberry blonde, its not even a real colour. its ginger.

People who you know but have not seen in a while that think its ok to say 'oh you've put on weight' Who actually say's to that remark 'oh thank you' basically its someone you've not seen in two years saying 'whoa man you a fatty' thats not good, what kind of person actually thinks people will be happy to hear that, its like saying 'hi you stink of the plop, shame you used to smell nice'

Television adverts that seem to be much much louder than the TV show it's like they know your nipping out to the toilet or for a drink so they shout after you.

People who claim to be good at everything 'Hi, I'm Greg and i'm just plain awesome in human form i can dance use a computer, cook, use math to a extensive degree, i can knit, i'm ace at every sport you can think of and helllllooooo ladies i'm a dynamo in bed, jump ontop' no one is good at everything, yet so many people think they are.

People who start sentences with 'Hi i'm Bob and i'm soooooo funny' If your funny you dont need to advertise it.

People on message boards who sign the end of there post with there user name, im not sure why but it really ticks me off. I know who you your names on the left hand side, we get it.

I'm sick of being in a busy shopping centre and people with fat arses (can i say arses?) just wander stupidly not even in a straight line infront of you. I have 2 young children one still in a pram and i swear one day i'm gonna get some of those bond thingys that rips up tyres and have them fitted to the front wheel's so they shread the ankles (or cankles) of the rather large ladies that cant seem to walk in a straight line.

And why when i'm in a rush is there like 30 elderly people all shuffling through the shopping centre, like there on a seaside promanade. It really is like being stuck on the motorway behind a tractor. I suggest they have a special day for elderly people to go shopping, say wednesday so at least im forewarned. Oh lets go shopping, but its wednesday the golden girls will be out in force, least you know.

People with bad grammar on message boards.....oh wait.

Last edited:
why the hell are shakespear, tolken and rowling so popular when all they wrote was unreadable trash?

seriously, the books aren't that good. and as for harry potter getting kids into reading and being so damn popular it's all bull crap...one kid bought it and was like "man...this book is mental...you gotta try to read it..." and then it spawned from there...

NEVER place Rowling in the same sentence as Shakespeare and Tolkien. Even if you think that they're all crap, they're a different kind of crap. :cmad:

Some construction started on my street last week, I didn't see the signs the day before saying my entire street would be a tow zone. So when I was woken up by the sounds of construction I was confused then pissed to see a tow truck on my street looking like it was about to tow my car. Ran downstairs and moved my car, when I walked back to my apartment the tow truck was leaving, without a car even though there were 4-5 other cars just as illegally parked as mine! What the hell!?!? So my car is the only one you were gonna tow! Really pissed me off.

NEVER place Rowling in the same sentence as Shakespeare and Tolkien. Even if you think that they're all crap, they're a different kind of crap. :cmad:

you're right...rowling is WAY more unreadable than anything sheakey wrote and any introduction to a character tolken wrote...

I hate jobsworths. I work on a building site most of the time, and i love it. Having a laugh with the lads and pissing about makes the day go quicker. But then the Health and Safety inspectors come in and ruin everything. "wheres your high visibility jacket? thats a fine." "wheres your hard-hat? thats a fine" "why are you smoking on site? thats a fine" I really wish these little dweebs would piss off, i fooking hate them!!!! Its like they look down on us because we are doing manual work and they sit on their arse in a office all day. A couple times a month I work in the office sorting out deliveries and what-not, and the same blokes who were harassing me for smoking on site try and speak to me like i'm their friend. PISS OFF YOU BASTARDS!!!

3 people work in my department ....3...yet im the one who answers the phone the most. one of the guys i work with will even pick up calls and put them on hold...WTF!!!!...i swear i hate this place sometimes

PMS/Pregnant, I can't tell, why the **** must the symptoms be so damn similar? Those pregnancy tests aren't cheap.

PMS/Pregnant, I can't tell, why the **** must the symptoms be so damn similar? Those pregnancy tests aren't cheap.

Yikes, that's rough. I feel ya.

Law school update: 1 Reference has responded! I feel far less ARGH!

Current complaint: Cab drivers. Why become one if you have no sense of direction? :cmad:

For some reason I can't get to sleep, I stayed up all night.It sucks.

For some reason I can't get to sleep, I stayed up all night.It sucks.

I hate when can't get to sleep, my body is dead, but my brain is totally awake. Even worse is when I finally give up trying to solve a puzzle or beat a boss in a video game, all I dream about is how to solve the puzzle or beat the boss, but it's a dream so the ideas have no chance of working in the actual game.

I'm tired of this crack ho casey anthony. you did it fess up and die you pos white trash scum of the earth so we can all move on with productive lives.

I hate when can't get to sleep, my body is dead, but my brain is totally awake. Even worse is when I finally give up trying to solve a puzzle or beat a boss in a video game, all I dream about is how to solve the puzzle or beat the boss, but it's a dream so the ideas have no chance of working in the actual game.
I don't dream much anymore.

I'm tired of this crack ho casey anthony. you did it fess up and die you pos white trash scum of the earth so we can all move on with productive lives.
I'm trying not to follow that case. The media likes to talk about useless crap all the time. that being said...she did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"