Scott Pilgrim the Anime

I tip my hat off to the marketing. It did not prepare me for what the show actually was.

I tip my hat off to the marketing. It did not prepare me for what the show actually was.
Oh for sure. In the best possible way

And the Sequel bait at the end too

have not watched this yet, is this scene in an episode?funny suicide.gif

oh i remembered it from the book too and since they were trying to emulate parts of it for the film and this is closer to the books was just curious ;)

Totally wasn't the show I was expecting, but I friggin loved it.

Honestly glad
it wasn't an adaption of the books like I thought it would be. The twist at the end of episode 1 threw me and was excited to see how it played out. And I wasn't disappointed. The new path the characters took was insanely fun and can't wait to see what happens in season 2.

Wow this was awesome and as someone who's never been a fan of the movie, I am honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed this but its easily up there with some of the best animated shows Netflix has put out recently.

Hopefully, it gets renewed for a Season 2.

Wow this was awesome and as someone who's never been a fan of the movie, I am honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed this but its easily up there with some of the best animated shows Netflix has put out recently.

Hopefully, it gets renewed for a Season 2.

I think Netflix will push for a S2, but it seems the O'Malley is fine with it being one and done from an article I read. He told the story he wanted to tell and doesn't have anything else to tell.

Which to me seems REALLY kinda strange because I feel there is a TON of space and story to explore for a hypothetical S2.

May just be a way of managing expectations, because, you know, Netflix. Who is always cancel happy.

I just want more because there are some absolute amazing bits of animation in the show.

This bit has me entranced.

I like what they did here. Glad the actors all got to play these characters again, and I liked what they did with the storyline. It gave us something new and different.

The creators said they have no plans for a second season, and that's probably for the best considering how Netflix is. Granted, if they did make a second season somehow, I would welcome it, provided everyone came back and they got to do what they want.

just finished it was pretty awesome loved having the cast all back together even if it is just a one shot kinda thing. It made me want to re watch the movie which is a good thing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"