• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Screw The Wrestling Thread and it's 38 Thousand Followers! - - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened tonight? I came in at the start of the second hour and I just couldn't sit through that ****. I went back during a commercial and saw Bull Buchannan and that was the end of wrestling for me tonight.

This show has been pretty craptastic. Punk putting Cole in the Anaconda Vice was the best part of the night. Hopefully once he (Punk) wins the title he'll seriously do what he says he's going to do and make wrestling as interesting as it was during the summer.

Man, I really hope Ricardo gets out from under Del Rio's shadow. Dude deserves more than what Del Rio has been given.

Henry's shirt looks about the size of my bed sheets.

This show has been pretty craptastic. Punk putting Cole in the Anaconda Vice was the best part of the night. Hopefully once he (Punk) wins the title he'll seriously do what he says he's going to do and make wrestling as interesting as it was during the summer.

I'd love for that to happen. That's two summers that Punk lit up the wrestling industry. Wish it could be all year round.

I won't lie... I've always been a fan of Big Show, dude seems like a good guy and I'd like to see him get to hold the title one time before he retires.

I'd love for that to happen. That's two summers that Punk lit up the wrestling industry. Wish it could be all year round.

I don't see them not allowing Punk to do what he wants. I still don't believe his angle is over yet... Is Triple H hogging it right now? Yeah.. but once Punk wins the title I can't imagine him NOT being in the spotlight again.

Ditto. Punk and Rock have helped save an almost otherwise lackluster show. Please let them have some kind of exchange tonight. I know its not likely but it would be great.

Every time I see the Big Show and Henry in the ring together I can't help but think of...

Juggernaut_vs_Colossus_by_ReillyBrown.jpg

I don't see them not allowing Punk to do what he wants. I still don't believe his angle is over yet... Is Triple H hogging it right now? Yeah.. but once Punk wins the title I can't imagine him NOT being in the spotlight again.

maybe Punk fell for the oldest trick in the book.....the carrot and the stick

give him everything he wants to get him to re-sign and then, for all intents and purposes, bench him....because he's under contract and there really isn't a lot he can do about it

So, basically, you're saying they shot their wad early and are spending the rest of the night trying to make up for it.

I think they caught lightening in the bottle with Punk and they still don't really know what to do with it. Why his angle became Triple H vs Nash is beyond me...

At least Punk is over with EVERYONE now. Not just the males.

Damn that was a nasty sounding kick by Punk to Henry.

Every time I see the Big Show and Henry in the ring together I can't help but think of...

Juggernaut_vs_Colossus_by_ReillyBrown.jpg

I'd love to see Show and Henry go to the Friendly Tap and bring the entire place down on their heads in an epic big man brawl. :cwink:

I won't lie... I've always been a fan of Big Show, dude seems like a good guy and I'd like to see him get to hold the title one time before he retires.

I agree. He seems like a nice guy and deserves another run as champ.

Oh look, Del Chico won....:dry:

I think they caught lightening in the bottle with Punk and they still don't really know what to do with it. Why his angle became Triple H vs Nash is beyond me...

At least Punk is over with EVERYONE now. Not just the males.

And based on the reactions, doesn't sound like the crowd was digging Nash vs Triple H.

The old "the guy who got pinned is winning at the PPV" logic. Though sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

And based on the reactions, doesn't sound like the crowd was digging Nash vs Triple H.

At this point we could all go to a nursing home and see a better fight over the sugar free dessert.

No one cares about Nash. At all. More so the younger fans who I'm sure have NO idea who he is...

The old "the guy who got pinned is winning at the PPV" logic. Though sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

Yeah, it doesn't always work... but I figured Punk would be winning at SS anyway... getting pinned on the last Raw before SS allows me to believe he'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"