House of the Dragon Season 1 Finale: "The Black Queen"

Bring on Cregan Stark, the wolf of the north!

Alicent's sons always causing trouble.
I thought it was a really clever move to tease revisiting those locations for season 2. In addition to this little thing called the Dance of the Dragons and some exciting new characters of course.

Can't wait to see what they do up north! They really managed to make Dragonstone and King's Landing their own this season. It also feels like we'll be doing a lot more location hopping from now on.

The wait is going to be very painful.

Oof that scene was intense. I knew what was coming but it was still so tragic. Now that being an accident kind of worked for me. I liked that the dragons aren’t 100% in their control at least in the case of the more inexperienced riders. And it was kinda harrowing looking at Aemond’s face when he realised what he had done and the effects that his actions are about to have. Still not super keen on Alicent misunderstanding Viserys though. That one I think needed to be handled better.

Oh and Emma D’Arcy was absolutely terrific in this episode. I know everyone was concerned because Milly Alcock was so great, but Emma has been killing it as well. Especially in this episode. The wait until season 2 is going to be looooong.

I saw this on Reddit and it just about killed me.

1cjd7n648jw91.jpg

I thought it was a really clever move to tease revisiting those locations for season 2. In addition to this little thing called the Dance of the Dragons and some exciting new characters of course.

Can't wait to see what they do up north! They really managed to make Dragonstone and King's Landing their own this season. It also feels like we'll be doing a lot more location hopping from now on.

The wait is going to be very painful.
Bring on the location-hopping! After a strong foundation it will be great to see this show expand.

Holy cramp that was some finale and some final moments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"