Jessica Jones Season 2, Episode 10 "AKA Pork Chop"

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Jessica_Jones_210_jpg.jpg

Discuss Episode 10 of Season 2, "AKA Pork Chop" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
Didn't see that coming. Thankfully Jeri already knows somebody who can cure all disease but she'll sadly never be able to make money off of mass producing the cure because there are only so many dragon hearts out there.

And Burnstein can also cure her.

And why wasn't Jessica wearing gloves when breaking into somebody's home?

I do wonder if they'll ever explore those other options for Jeri.

I do wonder if they'll ever explore those other options for Jeri.

Probably not Burnstein since he's too tied to Cage. My guess is that Danny will try since he's literally the only person who Jeri legitimately likes as a person but he won't have enough chi to do it. Orson will cure her and that'll be his calling to do good again and to stop hiding from his problems and then he'll be killed off by Davos soon after. I also expect Orson to give Danny his costume.

There are some interesting threads going on here. The main theme is whether Jessica will sink to new lows. Helping out Malus is the big questionmark - especially since we don't know if Jess's mom is manipulating her. It's easy to see how she could be. But, the prison guard at the end is another low - this is the third death on her hands. It's arguably self-defense, but she was breaking and entering first. Other than that, the officer was a dick for mostly no good reason and I'm glad his story doesn't drag on.

The other main plot is with Hogarth. It's amazing how she's such a terrible person but I end up feeling sorry for her. This might not be as bad as last season, but it's heartbreaking not only to see that she was used, manipulated, and burglarized, but that she's still sick and dying. That nurse turned out to basically be nothing but bad news.

Four Stars.

Just a big group of unstable characters! I won't be shedding too many tears for the prison guard.

Felt bad for Hogarth. They really cleaned her out. I was actually waiting for her to go see her doctor to confirm that she's ok (at least in terms of some sort of observation). I also thought she was going to push further with finding dirt on her partners since she thought they now had nothing on her.

I kinda rolled my eyes at the prison gaurd being some evil/crazy dude. Like you would really test the patience of something with huge anger problems coupled with great strength? Was expecting him to die, but not the way it happened.

Just when I thought I could never feel bad for Jeri. You can replace stolen things, but not your health. That was just evil. :(

i kinda rolled my eyes at the prison gaurd being some evil/crazy dude. Like you would really test the patience of something with huge anger problems coupled with great strength? Was expecting him to die, but not the way it happened.

Eat your protein, 46592!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"