The Punisher Season 2, Episode 3 "Trouble the Water" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
The-Punisher-season-2-cast-700x300.jpg

EPISODE 3: "Trouble the Water"

Use spoiler tags when discussing the events of any future episodes.

The religious guy is apparently not the one in charge. I'm curious where that goes. I also noticed he has an Iron Cross. The siege was great. I like that the Sherriffs aren't idiots even if they don't fully know what they're getting into and aren't going to be able to solve it on their own. I also like that things are chaos and even the bad guys aren't above making mistakes.

We see the distasteful stuff from last episode was distasteful. Frank Castle isn't forcing someone to let him help her. He's using her as bait. I don't personally think either is good, but if you felt one was more sympathetic, they went with the less sympathetic one.

Billy's escape just shows how much of a sociopath he is. I also feel like pointing out that, during the discussion between Mahoney (yay Mahoney), Midani, and the doctor, Midani is clearly in the wrong and the other two are absolutely right. I like the character and I loved the ending of the episode, but she has some flaws that are part of her character.

Four and a Half Stars.

This was an awesome episode. Felt like something straight out of a old school 80's or 90's action movie with the whole siege of the police station. What made it even better was
towards the end when we got to see Frank being a real badass by going after those guys in the woods
. So damn satisfying lol.

This was an awesome episode. Felt like something straight out of a old school 80's or 90's action movie with the whole siege of the police station. What made it even better was
towards the end when we got to see Frank being a real badass by going after those guys in the woods
. So damn satisfying lol.
Totally agree. It had a nice "attack on precinct 13" vibe . Love franks gun stance aswell. Great episode overall. Regarding the bait comment. He's done this a few times in the comics. Its definitely not unheard of.

I got a real Rambo vibe with Frank at the end. It was great. Also, that girl really annoys me. She knows a lot more than she’s letting on and she won’t say anything even with a bunch of people coming after her and Frank constantly saving her every time. Kind of frustrating.

I loved this episode

More of this pls, I love watching Frank franking a bunch of fools, frankly there is nothing better

I laughed at the reveal that Frank was using Rachel as bait. Mostly because she annoys me.

The cops annoyed me, especially the Sherrif since he knew this was something too big for this town and didn’t call the state police when he should have. Part of me wanted him to die. :o Ogden should run against him in the next election.:oldrazz:

I was expecting Billy to be shocked at his skills in taking down those cops.

I’m hoping this whole thing with Billy doesn’t make Madani in the right somehow. She clearly is obsessed and I don’t understand why she was ever allowed to visit Billy.

Yes the Sheriff was clearly out of his depth as everyone told him yet he stubbornly refused to admit it and almost got his deputies and prisoners killed.

Frank is always looking for an excuse to go to war. The circle of blood never ends for him.

Found this ending much more impressive than the bar fight. :)

The siege was so good!

pretty wild overall.
nice that the sheriff is (apparently) a man of faith, in a positive light, as opposed to the "Pastor" (whatever his name is) who is clearly a murderer. I wouldn't have predicted that he had white supremacist/Aryan nation ties, but the iron cross skull-biker symbolism pretty much telegraph it..
There was a character from the MAX-era of the comics called "The Mennonite", I don't know if he's loosely based on him or what. hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"