Season 3: Episode 54: Joker! The Vile and the Villanous!

Drz

Real Hero
Reaction score
Enrageous as Evil Aquaman would say! This thread is now Enrageous!

This is the 2nd episode of season 3 and it tries to experiment with something new which is all cool, the execution ends up being a pretty good/decent episode ultimately and i enjoyed the laughs.

The preview starts with more of Jack Kirby's Kamandi the last boy on earth and the moment you think Batman's here to save the day we realize that even the teaser included, this episode is all for the Clown Prince of Chaos himself as he has tainted the opening themesong aswell! Really reminded me of the Dark Knight Viral Marketing.

The main episode has Batman written off as a villain, his dialogue is completely different as he's being tried to view off as the antagonist of this episode and Joker is the true hero, we get some great gadgets from Joker especially the way he can glide around Gotham city is rather hilarious, we also see the loser villain club again and the main attraction of the episode is Joker teaming up with Bulletman (or is it the Bulleteer?) villain the Weeper! Who's all sad and grumpy. :(

I don't wanna spoil anything but i found this rather intriquing episode, it tried something new and did a nice job with it.

Really liked this episode. I loved how this aired right after "The Malicious Mr. Mind!" in order to appreciate the contrasting teasers more!

My only complaint is that they didn't let the bad guys get away at the end for once! For such a villain-centric episodes, that would have been a perfectly good way to finish it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"